Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FINALLY got my missing ex hand after over a month of waiting. I also removed the plastic tube in the neck hole like fremen did, now the head fits snuggly on the body without a giant gap.

Finished another shelf, guess the theme is just generic fantasy since i got a few licenses in there.

I am happy now.

trueformshelf1.jpg

Great shelf Gag! :hi5:

Really nice photos Gangrel, thanks for posting! But I have to say, in this world of regular lack of display space and crowded shelfs, the lofty amount of emptiness you present here is quite tantalizing! :lol

I am another unlucky one to receive a damaged statue, broken pieces of robes and his sword.

Sideshow do not have any more parts to exchange and I could only accept their offer either accepting a full refund or refund of $65 and keep the broken pieces

Truly disappointed after a 9 months wait

I am another unlucky one to receive a damaged statue, broken pieces of robes and his sword.

Sideshow do not have any more parts to exchange and I could only accept their offer either accepting a full refund or refund of $65 and keep the broken pieces

Truly disappointed after a 9 months wait

That sucks to hear. Can you repair him? If it's not too bad I would go that route.
It's surprising that SS doesn't have any more replacements/parts. I wonder more than ever just how many of the 1300 arrived to SS broken.
This guy is really gonna be rare in year or two.

That sucks to hear. Can you repair him? If it's not too bad I would go that route.
It's surprising that SS doesn't have any more replacements/parts. I wonder more than ever just how many of the 1300 arrived to SS broken.
This guy is really gonna be rare in year or two.

I bet alot were broken IMHO...at least 1/4 or more of the run

I bet alot were broken IMHO...at least 1/4 or more of the run

Out of the sellable ones that SS was able to salvage, I wonder how many more had to be canibalized for replacements and parts? I would love to know how many Exclusive and Regulars actually made it out the door.

I too have finally heard from them and it is a refund or a partial refund. I asked for an exchange. Fair play to sideshow for trying. This piece will truly be a grail now as I doubt many may it in one piece.

It wont shock me if 1/2 of these had some problems(broken main body, head/hands paint/breaks, or head not fitting right)

Ok, now that I've found the right thread for the statue I'm talking about, I was thinking of ordering the regular version from Sideshow.

What are your thoughts guys (besides it being very fragile)? Do you think the in-stock ones SS has are good? Should I request they open it and inspect it before shipping it to me?

Also, I have one huge favor to ask any of you guys!

I would really love to see a pic of the Twilight Witch King maquette (new SS version), Ringwraith maquette (new SS version) and the older Weta Sauron statue all together. I would really appreciate it.

I would really love to see a pic of the Twilight Witch King maquette (new SS version), Ringwraith maquette (new SS version) and the older Weta Sauron statue all together. I would really appreciate it.

This is the best I can do, not going to move Sauron!

sam2320u.jpg

Ok, now that I've found the right thread for the statue I'm talking about, I was thinking of ordering the regular version from Sideshow.

What are your thoughts guys (besides it being very fragile)? Do you think the in-stock ones SS has are good? Should I request they open it and inspect it before shipping it to me?

it does not matter for pre-inspection before shipping, because i supposed all status are in good shape before shipping. the most important is after shipping the statue is still in one fine piece.

upon the arrival of my statue, i heard some sound when i shake the box gently, i know my piece is gone. by hearing the sound, i thought i am buying lego or puzzle!!

there is a risk there due to the design of the packing foam. however, this is one of the best statue not to miss IMO. i am unfortunate not to have a replacement, so it is purely depend on luck. cheers

Here is another one for you Lad. :wave

RingwraithWKATWK_zps489928a5.jpg

Here is another one for you Lad. :wave

RingwraithWKATWK_zps489928a5.jpg

Awesome pic! Between the two TWKs, overall I prefer the Sideshow version due to the insane amount of detail on him. However, I think the Weta version has a better skin color and the crown looks better.

Do you have Weta Sauron? If so, can you take a pic of the three of them with Sauron in the middle?

Thanks for these shots guys, confirms my decision to not buy the new one and pursue the Weta version. Anyone wanting to sell their old, stale, crusty Weta one??

Back