Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one nitpick I have is that I wish the crown spikes were a little more uniform.

That's an easy fix Lad. :wave

Just heat them with a hairdryer, you will be able to adjust them to your liking once you get them hot enough to move easily. :)

Just be careful and take your time. :wink1:

Best of luck, it you give it a go mate. :)

That's an easy fix Lad. :wave

Just heat them with a hairdryer, you will be able to adjust them to your liking once you get them hot enough to move easily. :)

Just be careful and take your time. :wink1:

Best of luck, it you give it a go mate. :)

Congrats Lad! Great pics!

@Bill, do you think this would really work? The crown pieces didn't really feel like plastic, they felt like they were actually polystone.

Thanks Drakul! :)

Got an email last Wednesday that my wait list converted. I went ahead and bought the statue. Just arrived and opened. I was upset to see the shipper had damage. I just knew it was going to be broke. I was then equally as excited to see the shipper within the shipper, and it was perfect. I was very careful when removing. I am happy to report no damage what so ever. Just a beautiful statue. I am very excited to have one. I am glad to be a part of the club.

Got an email last Wednesday that my wait list converted. I went ahead and bought the statue. Just arrived and opened. I was upset to see the shipper had damage. I just knew it was going to be broke. I was then equally as excited to see the shipper within the shipper, and it was perfect. I was very careful when removing. I am happy to report no damage what so ever. Just a beautiful statue. I am very excited to have one. I am glad to be a part of the club.

So happy for you TD-0488 :wave...no damage is always good :yess:...congrats :hi5:...it's a great piece :rock...enjoy!

WOW - I just got the statue - regular edition 147/1000 - I'm in shock that it arrived without any damage - absolutely amazing statue! :clap:peace

Here are some pics:
DSC00070.jpg~original

DSC00072.jpg~original

DSC00073.jpg~original

DSC00074.jpg~original

DSC00075.jpg~original

A great piece but IMHO too dark. In the film he was white as a ghost

I have the sideshow one but I agree the Weta is leaps above... it just doesn't go with the rest of the collection.

Maybe now that Weta has the license again I'll dump the Sideshow pieces and rebuild but... :panic::panic:

The SSW piece is a pretty cool piece but I do firmly believe the SS piece is the better of the two options.

The SSW piece is a pretty cool piece but I do firmly believe the SS piece is the better of the two options.

Really? Not that the SSC one is bad, I love it and it looks great but to me the SSW looks so much more accurate.

Back