Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, not yet! Like many others, mine was put back until 5th May but would prefer to wait a little longer than receive it in the appalling condition that some of the statues are arriving in. Have already had a bad experience with the ringwraith turning up broken......

I was just contacted by my local comic store from where I have the Twilight witchking ordered and it was suppose to arrive by the end of the week but he said that its gonna be delayed regarding something with packing so I guess they are repacking them all :gah: well better wait a bit more and get it in one piece :yess:

I guess SS does not answer phones any more...anyway I emailed em and sent photos...awaiting their response now...I asked for a replacement

I guess SS does not answer phones any more...anyway I emailed em and sent photos...awaiting their response now...I asked for a replacement

STAND your ground!!!

Do not let them talk you into their usual crap of taking credit or a return!!

I just opened mine. I have 2 large pieces broken off the robes. I'm definitely asking for a replacement. It's never a good sign when you hear stuff rolling around in the box as the UPS guy hands it over.

Other than the obvious breakage, this thing is pretty impressive. All the detailing on the head is fantastic.

It's flush. Meaning its as far in as the peg will go. What you see is the seam that is created.

Yeah no I know the peg is all the way in, same with mine but it still leaves a gap between the body and the neck.

It's not a gap but just how the seam looks with the head and body being separate pieces. I wouldn't be too concerned with it.

It's not a gap but just how the seam looks with the head and body being separate pieces. I wouldn't be too concerned with it.

dsc2458sx.jpg

That's a fairly sizable gap don't you think?
In any case I just filed a request for a head replacement, my body is mostly fine.

Does you guys have a plastic tube or something shoved in the holes where the pegs go? Mine does and I think that's one of the reasons why there is such a gap.

Still haven't heard back from SS regarding a replacement.

dsc2458sx.jpg

That's a fairly sizable gap don't you think?
In any case I just filed a request for a head replacement, my body is mostly fine.

Not really. If the chest area came up higher you'd not see anything. Like its just the seam created by how the two come together. I wouldn't count on a replacement there isn't anything wrong to be honest.

One thing to remember these seams will look larger when blowing them up. It's really a very thin seam in person.

Does you guys have a plastic tube or something shoved in the holes where the pegs go? Mine does and I think that's one of the reasons why there is such a gap.

Still haven't heard back from SS regarding a replacement.

I'm sure there is something lining that hole but its supposed to be to keep the head from wabbling in that hole. Even if you remove that your still going to have it. That's just the seam line and not an actual gap. If it was a gap the think would wabble because it wasn't making a connection with the body.

They may resell a piece that's returned simply because someone didn't like it but thats as far as it goes. They might also take a base from a broken returned statue and pair it with non-numbered item. That would be about the extent of it.

as i said, i know their policy. but the policy is only valid if the terms are followed. i know for a fact in this instance they weren't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a nice day today. So I took a few pics.

stellar photos the. on the waitlist for the exclusive but doesn't look like it will happen, especially with all the breakage. have the regular on order from fanboy collectibles and they haven't received their allotment yet. hopefully ss doesn't send them returns. :lol

btw, looking at the exclusive. i wish ss would have just made a change o sword arm rather than the open hand. two swords just doesn't look right. didn't they do the same with the ringwraith?

Thanks! I appreciate the kind words. :duff I'm sure the WL will convert as I'm sure SS had plenty of backups made.

The poses are identical. Personally I like the pose of the two statues. Its kind of an in between them having their swords raised and the pose of the SSW statue.

Last edited:
So Sideshow took the Witch King off of there page. Guess they decided to take off the product so no one orders him so they can fix the problem or it's a glitch on the page. :dunno

Back