Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! Really pleased with the photos on this one. You and me both. I was so nervous all day and on the way home. I even had my folks nervous as we opened it. I agree its a superb statue and the fact it's showing up to people messed up just sucks.

So nice that this collecting is also sort of a "family affair" in your household Josh! I'm glad your folks are okay with this hobby as it's quite "expensive". You should post videos (again) of unboxing statues with reviews. :wink1:

It is really. My Dad goes out with me to Comic-Con pretty much ever year, and my Mom went out the very first year. Yeah, they're ok with it for the most part but I do get reminded about cost from time to time. I may do that the next time I get a 1:6th figure. I will do videos of Comic-Con for sure.

Hey Josh, i noticed that your statue like mine doesn't seem to have the head flush with the body.

Is this something other people are seeing as well?

Well it arrived and in PERFECT condition, well both of them I ordered 2 from modelzone here in the u.k who oddly enough has 5 and sideshow delayed mine till the 15th of May. Patience is not a virtue I possess, I have the Exclusive on order with them though. I can see how this could be damaged it is so intricate and I hope you guys get a replacement intact, I was really scared this would be in pieces. I hope as Josh said that the broken ones are the exception not the rule. This came triple boxed, two from sideshow with suspension between the boxes and one from modelzone who obviously inspected it and put lots of airbags in. Anyway here he is....

Last edited:
Hey Josh, i noticed that your statue like mine doesn't seem to have the head flush with the body.

Is this something other people are seeing as well?

It's flush. Meaning its as far in as the peg will go. What you see is the seam that is created.

I'm going to try to get my last flex-pay charged today.

Here's a question - Is the Morgul blade always in the sheath on his belt or is the hilt removable when the EX hand is used?

Great pics Morgul Paul! Really need to order this piece soon. So fantastic but hope if I do no trouble in shipping. That will really suck. :pray:

It is not removeable. So I'm going to assume he has two.

Thanks for the info. :duff

I just got off the phone w/SS and still can't make my last payment until May 5th.:gah: I was told that they have more coming for the Flex-pays that were bumped back to May. I'm thinking that they are there but are all being checked/re-packed.
While I do wish that I could get mine shipped, I appreciate the effort and time being spent to ensure that these arrive intact. I'm sure this has to be a pain for SS and hopefully the issues that Adolfo and Fremen are dealing with are isolated exceptions.

No problem. :duff

Yeah, that is a bummer but to make sure this statue makes it to you in 1 piece it will be worth the wait. Its such a good looking statue and would be heartbreaking if it didn't show up intact.

No problem. :duff

Yeah, that is a bummer but to make sure this statue makes it to you in 1 piece it will be worth the wait. Its such a good looking statue and would be heartbreaking if it didn't show up intact.

I think that with only 300 EX's and the fragile nature of this piece that there aren't gonna be a hell of a lot these left once the initial orders are shipped. I doubt that we'll see the TWK EX show up "in stock" again.

You had the SSW TWK right? How does this one compare?

I sold mine like 6 years ago and can't wait to have this character once again.

Yeah, I did. At one time I had the Cave Troll, Balrog, and TWK all at the same time. This one is taller because of the base but as a whole I think the statues are the same size. As a whole I think the new statue is better than the SSW version. I just love the movement of the piece, detail, way the face was captured, etc.

I am excited to have this version of the character again. Its even better when I do think its a better rendition of the character. I also got the SSW bust which is really good and I think that's better than the SSW statue.

Thanks for the info. :duff

I just got off the phone w/SS and still can't make my last payment until May 5th.:gah:

That is my final Flex payment and hopefully will not be pushed as it has been pushed 2 times already, sounds like this is a nightmare to ship and not much thought was put into it other then the standard shipping box.

You had the SSW TWK right? How does this one compare?

I sold mine like 6 years ago and can't wait to have this character once again.

Not sure but the SSW TWK is as PERFECT as it can get and this newer version will look AWESOME next to it, IF I ever get this one in, I will take plenty of pictures to let you know!

Yeah, I did. At one time I had the Cave Troll, Balrog, and TWK all at the same time. This one is taller because of the base but as a whole I think the statues are the same size. As a whole I think the new statue is better than the SSW version. I just love the movement of the piece, detail, way the face was captured, etc.

I am excited to have this version of the character again. Its even better when I do think its a better rendition of the character. I also got the SSW bust which is really good and I think that's better than the SSW statue.

One of the things that I liked about the original was the way his sleeves were swirling in the breeze and I especially like the way the tattered robes are flying in all directions in this version.
My main problem with the original was how much I paid for it on the secondary market, and as a result I never got a whole lot of enjoyment out of it. As long as I get the TWK with no issues, there will be no regrets this time around.

That is my final Flex payment and hopefully will not be pushed as it has been pushed 2 times already, sounds like this is a nightmare to ship and not much thought was put into it other then the standard shipping box.

Not sure but the SSW TWK is as PERFECT as it can get and this newer version will look AWESOME next to it, IF I ever get this one in, I will take plenty of pictures to let you know!

This was the second time that I tried to move up my last payment. I guess that they are trying not to bite off more than they can chew and are processing and re-packing little by little. The whole ordeal of shipping this guy has got to be incredibly time consuming.

One of the things that I liked about the original was the way his sleeves were swirling in the breeze and I especially like the way the tattered robes are flying in all directions in this version.
My main problem with the original was how much I paid for it on the secondary market, and as a result I never got a whole lot of enjoyment out of it. As long as I get the TWK with no issues, there will be no regrets this time around.

Yeah, that is a nice aspect of the original for sure. What I love about this one is it gives the feel of how Frodo is seeing the world at this moment. I think that did hurt me a bit as well and the fact I got it right after getting the Daddy Rog. No regrets this time at all.

Back