Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Sideshow took the Witch King off of there page. Guess they decided to take off the product so no one orders him so they can fix the problem or it's a glitch on the page. :dunno

Its sold out and on a WL is what I see. Now, I went and clicked on my order and was taken to the page.

That's weird. I searched it and only EX came up. The regular doesn't show up for me. So already all gone?

Searched it on my phone and the regular comes up but I searched Sideshow and went under LOTR. Gone. Just weird.

I think it's pretty obvious why it's difficult to find on their page. They don't want any more orders until they figure out the packing for it.
I'm guessing that's why anyway. Good for them.

I think it's pretty obvious why it's difficult to find on their page. They don't want any more orders until they figure out the packing for it.
I'm guessing that's why anyway. Good for them.

It's partially that...plus who knows how many breakages they already have...my guess is ALOT!...even from the shipments when they landed in California...I really am worried about getting a replacement here..

got an email from fanboy collectibles stating he's received a shipment of the TWK regular version from ss and is ready to ship. order is paid and awaiting dispatch to the warehouse!!! i am praying there is no breakage!!!

got an email from fanboy collectibles stating he's received a shipment of the TWK regular version from ss and is ready to ship. order is paid and awaiting dispatch to the warehouse!!! i am praying there is no breakage!!!

So we'r on the same boat good luck to us both :1-1:

Am i the only one who thinks it's a pretty bad state of affairs that it's come to praying we get a statue that isn't broken?

:lectureI have prayed every time I've shipped as well as recieved...always...no matter from whoever....:exactly:

:lectureI have prayed every time I've shipped as well as recieved...always...no matter from whoever....:exactly:

I have to admit I'm nervous everytime. So no I don't think its anything out of the norm. Some pieces just turn out to be more fragile than others. The Original Rog and Cave Troll were both items that fell into that categorie.

Just got an email that my replacement head has shipped. That was shockingly pretty fast!

Sideshow just emailed me my return shipping label...no response, nothing......I have a question?....Should I after placing the main body in the styro box just throw the pieces loosely like I found em?...it's gonna make more of a mess especially when that statue moves around...or should I put the pieces in a seperate say plastic bag and add stuff to re-enforce the main body in the styro?.......If I pack this like I found it it would be like shipping a cookie in an little letter ...I wonder how it would look like when it reached its destination...

Last edited:
Back