Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting a replacement. Ya! Here's hoping it arrives okay.
If not, I will give up on a replacement and fix the one less damaged and smash the other.

I need to have this in my collection, even if it does come damaged.

Hope you have better luck this time.

:duff

Has your "little pony" arrived yet?

Thanks King.

No. I keep checking my phone every two mins to see if he's been delivered. Longest morning of my life!

I can see maybe not getting this because it could be fragile in transit but I think you may be misreading things if you're assuming people don't think its a good piece. Outside of the statue showing up to three people smashed its been really well recieved. Its the best representation of the character that's been done IMO so far. Its highly detailed, great likeness, skin tone is excellent, and it very much captures that moment IMO. Its a fantastic statue in the line and if its your first one its not a bad place to start.

Thank you for your advise. A bit reassurance was just what I was after! It looks stunningly detailed from all the pics I've seen. Now just to decide weather to get this or the Hobbit Gandalf as my first piece.

spectresw.jpg

Thank you for your advise. A bit reassurance was just what I was after! It looks stunningly detailed from all the pics I've seen. Now just to decide weather to get this or the Hobbit Gandalf as my first piece.

No problem. :duff That is a tough choice. I'm greedy and have both. :lol

I just did some servalance on my delivery guy

[ame]https://youtu.be/2Q6_9A90cUk[/ame]

He is a bugger!

No problem. :duff That is a tough choice. I'm greedy and have both. :lol

Although, I've just seen this and I think I'd prefer a normal Ringwraith! It's on eBay for £320/$495, is that a good price for it? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure it's a good deal first!

Although, I've just seen this and I think I'd prefer a normal Ringwraith! It's on eBay for £320/$495, is that a good price for it? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure it's a good deal first!

I don't know about the price. I'm not sure what its going for to be honest but its a great statue. I'd even put it above the Witch-king in True Form.

If that's $495.00 USD I'd say it's pretty high, especially for the regular version. I don't think the Exclusive even goes for that much.
If you're patient and are happy with the regular version, you should be able to find one on e-bay for under $300.00 USD. The only catch is that you are in the UK and would need to either find a seller over there or here in the US that's willing to ship there.

Good Luck!

If that's $495.00 USD I'd say it's pretty high, especially for the regular version. I don't think the Exclusive even goes for that much.
If you're patient and are happy with the regular version, you should be able to find one on e-bay for under $300.00 USD. The only catch is that you are in the UK and would need to find a seller over there or here in the US that's willing to ship there.

Good Luck!

It's definitely not the Exclusive. I thought that was a pretty steep price. In order to get it for under $300 I'd have to make them an offer of half the price they want and I don't think they'll do that :lol

I'll wait and find it at a good price, thanks for you help! :)

Although, I've just seen this and I think I'd prefer a normal Ringwraith! It's on eBay for £320/$495, is that a good price for it? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure it's a good deal first!...

I personally like the regular Ringwraith better but I'm not sure about the price. I think they usually sell for less than $300 here in North America.

I personally like the regular Ringwraith better but I'm not sure about the price. I think they usually sell for less than $300 here in North America.

Yeah, I think I prefer the regular Ringwraith too. I'm just going to have to wait until I can get one at a good price.

I have a special place in my heart for the normal ringwraith, he's my favorite character in the movies, my favorite statue..... and I'm seriously debating the PF even though I'm not a fan of huge pieces....

Also Balrog. Man if they did a Balrog statue....

#136 in da house. A terrific piece that looks better in-person than ANY picture I've seen taken. Thankfully mine arrived undamaged despite a pretty roughed up outer box. Only criticism I have is that the handle to his long sword is not painted black. Is this ending up typical or did the factory worker forget to paint just mine?

#136 in da house. A terrific piece that looks better in-person than ANY picture I've seen taken. Thankfully mine arrived undamaged despite a pretty roughed up outer box. Only criticism I have is that the handle to his long sword is not painted black. Is this ending up typical or did the factory worker forget to paint just mine?

that tells me that the packaging is sufficient to make it there barring a more abusive than normal delivery guy. congrats!!!!!!!! :clap

that tells me that the packaging is sufficient to make it there barring a more abusive than normal delivery guy. congrats!!!!!!!! :clap

Although some received damaged statues, my box was pretty banged up and everything was intact so I think they did a good job with the packaging.

Although some received damaged statues, my box was pretty banged up and everything was intact so I think they did a good job with the packaging.

that's good to hear. some questioned the packaging and i even read they may be delaying shipping to address it. my regular version should be here on monday!!! :yess:

Same here, my outer box was a bit banged up but the statue was fine. I had a few chips and paint issues but no major breaks like others have had.

missing ex hand, gap between head and body, broken cloth strand (i glued it back). Another mess to deal with... :mad:

witchking1.jpg

witchking2.jpg

Back