Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement...love it...I will eventually re-paint the flowing robes to lighten him up a bit...It's nice but I think a tad too dark

The styro box did not have a giant hole in it like I had before plus there was extra re-enforcement in the styro box to hold him steady.....My head fits perfectly flush..love it

Thank you J...you know what I just noticed is he has a Dagger hilt sticking out of the sheath...it shouldnt be if he's holding the dagger in his hand...oh well...The Witch-King of Angmar can't have too many Morgul Blades I guess....deep down I wish his sheath was empty...oh well...I will most definitely repaint it though...

Last edited:
No problem. You've got a awesome setup. Fritz pointed that out as well. I didn't notice it until I started taking pics. I suppose he could have two just incase. It's a little bit funny though but since the statue is so good looking its alright.

They definitely improved the Styro box protection too on this one

Nice! I'm really glad yours showed up ok and hopefully the same will happen for Fremen. Did you get a lower number on this one than the last?

Nice! I'm really glad yours showed up ok and hopefully the same will happen for Fremen. Did you get a lower number on this one than the last?

No it's the same number...I was given a regular edition...kept my Dagger Exclusive hand and Exclusive base, Switched main body and the head...returned the rest...I feel very lucky...I also noticed none of the boxes say exclusive...even the color box I originally had no Sideshow Exclusive gold sticker or L/E number...The outer original exclusive cardboard box only had the magic marker number on it...It does not say exclusive...basically both Regular Edition and Exclusive boxes are exactly the same

Last edited:
The piece looks awesome Adolfo glad you got it safely :hi5: but the head looks really shiny is this photo taken with flash??

thank you ..yup ...I used flash..it is amazing what using flash does to photos sometimes...The head is a little shiny though

Last edited:
IMG_4980_zps3c5c3147.jpg

Awesome!:hi5:

Back