1/6 WIP: (Netflix) Daredevil - Wilson Fisk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I'd share my WIP Wilson Fisk from the Daredevil Netflix series. The amazing sculpt is from Creg. Again, thank you SO MUCH for that! I'm currently waiting for a Navy blue dress shirt as well as a vest to go with the suit but should I pad the body up more? I'd be open to any suggestions. :)

7a4011a2e88689b39ab2259cbe55cff0.jpg

9cd0b26bf3a14517e067c9a70f23a162.jpg

Thanks guys.

I can pad the legs up a little bit and I'll try, but I'll see how much I can pad the arms up since whenever I pull on the arm sleeves to see how tight it is, I guess I can only pad them up so much before I can't put the coat on anymore but I'll see what I can do.

Nice job, and if you can pad everything up more (particularly arms legs and shoulders) the more you can do that the better... I'm thinking that if his body was like in the tv show, that suit would probably be too small if you had a figure body that shape... but anything you can do with padding will help.

Thanks man. It's kinda unfortunate that no one makes suits for larger bodies. I actually asked for a commission quote for a few places that make custom clothes and they were all asking at least $300 for it and I was kinda all like nooooope. So I decided to just take a chance on a regular suit and have even kinda already made a few incisions in the clothes to try and help make the suit fit better. Most of the incisions were actually on the pants in the back but the back of the coat covers them up nicely. Dunno how else to pad up the arms and legs though unfortunately. The pants and coat are already a super tight fit as it is.

Try the Winston Churchill clothes. I used the stock padding and a knock off body. He's pretty tall. I used it for my Gandolfini Penguin. Unfortunately the suit is a bit old-fashioned but at least it will fit.

f2VgWxp.jpg

X9aqDLc.jpg

you got most of the torso area right. :) nice job. hopefully some cloth set comes out for a taller figure.

Maybe put some stuffing under the clothing. The Kingpin is suppose to be obese.

Looks pretty good. If you don't want to pay crazy prices for a full custom but need this larger just take it to a normal tailor and have them "take it out" just a smidge. Doesn't require any special skills. Just tell them what you need and that if they hide the stitches in the rear even normal tailoring is fine. Should be a cheap alternative.

Back