WIP: Custom Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Impressive, very creative your ideas.
I´m taking a note. By the moment I bought one Triada blue suite. Finally I probably use your advices but, maybe I will make resin parts for the boots. Well, now I´m involved in another proyect and supes is the next one, but. Do you know where I can find a good custom Reeve head? I have the Numo one and it´s really great but maybe so serious.

Making resin boots is not as easy as it may seems! Trust me, I've tried and went with pleather because I was unhappy with the result!
Now, for the HS, the best around is probably Les Walker's (he's casting a limited quantity). You'll find his thread in the custom commission thread, though you'll have to be patient as he's experiencing family problems at the moment! Another option is Ada Chan HS. It's ugly for the moment, but in her forum she said she was modifying it due to the negative reaction, so as she is rather a good sculptor, it may turn out well in the end. On E-bay, you can easily find a custom Reeve HS that was supposedly made by Alex Ross himself. It's not bad, but I don't think it really looks like Reeve.
It's the first time I her about the Numo HS. Do you have any picture of it?

Why is the word custom always in red???

Anyway, I have a limited supply of my old Superman heads. I am making some Customs for some members already. I do want to applaud whoever posted that amazing S on the first page, as it is EXACTLY what I did to make mine, same exact graphic in fact...and had it screenprinted (not a cheap process, but most satisfying!) and use it for my own figures. WHen I made them. I have no plans to make more figures, but love the tutorials here. GREAT stuff guys!

As for heads, I may make some more soon, if you all want one that badly. I will post it in my thread soon, or just post a thread in the sales area for you all.
Also, unrelated, I am trying to get to my Clark Kent revised head, which has the hair parted the other way, and has glasses you can get cheap from Cotswold. Perfect NERD looking Clark Kent glasses.
So, keep an eye out.

GREAT stuff here! Good luck guys on your figures! They look nice!

Thanks Les!

Actually, now I'm anxiously waiting for your head! It will definitely improve my Supes!

The word "custom" is red beause I had to use the search engine to find the thread which was buried miles away!!!

As for the "S", I think I got it on "Caped Wonder". It was a wallpaper I reworked with photoshop!

The yellow "S" was detoured from a high res pic of the original prop and slightly distorted to eliminate the folds of the cape...

16K that looks awesome!
The emblem looks fantastic.
Would you happen to have a basic pattern for a Supes cape?
I’m working on a 4” custom and have one piece of fabric and I can’t afford to eff’ it up :)
I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find a decent flat pattern for a cape.
Thanks in advance.

Back