1/6 Will You Buy the Sideshow Temple of Doom Indiana Jones Figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will You Be Adding This Indy to Your Collection?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1358583645_sounds_of_silence_20_full_relaxed_audiotrax.jpg

Got that right, lol. SSC is thinking like HT's now.....just buy my product because, hey, I am Sideshow.

If only it were that easy, the Chinese manufactures seem to be racist and rip off Foreign markets, let me find the quote about it, kinda would explain why Sideshow's paint apps lose detail from prototype to final product. Quote:

The more I read that quote the more it seems true to me and will explain any bad paint apps on future releases.

What does sideshow have to say about drake? Has someone stepped forward like a polititian and said 'sorry, we'll do better next time'. Or did they just say: 'i'm not a crook'

Best,
Robert

They are not going to admit a fault when the vast majority of orders have been accepted.
How many refund requests have their really been? 10%? Could it be as high as 20%?

They are not going to admit a fault when the vast majority of orders have been accepted.
How many refund requests have their really been? 10%? Could it be as high as 20%?

Yeah while people anxiously wait for Hoth Han and Luke I don't know about you guys but the Budget Stark video didn't make things any better for SS at Toy Soul :(

I have one of these on order but I'm prepared to be sorely disappointed in the final production piece based on Nathan Drake, Superman, etc. :(

I have one of these on order but I'm prepared to be sorely disappointed in the final production piece based on Nathan Drake, Superman, etc. :(

Hello Irish, have'nt seen you post on here for ages. Always wanted to see more on that full size ark you were involved with

I have ROTA and TCS Indy never taken out of boxes so part of me wants this but at the same time I never opened the others so I feel like it's a waste :lol

Back