1/6 Will you be getting the Hot Toys Bank Robber 2.0 2014 Toys Fair Exlusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be getting the Hot Toys Joker Bank Robber 2.0?

• Yes - Was not collecting when Version 1(V1) was released

Votes: 48 21.6%
  • Yes - And I already have V1 in my collection

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • No - More than happy with V1

Votes: 38 17.1%
  • No - Price is to high!

Votes: 92 41.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 24 10.8%

• Total voters
Re: Hot Toys The Joker-Bank Robber Version 2.0 (2014 Toys Fair Exlusive)

:goodpost:

This Toy Fairs exclusive is a travesty. I've bought every Hot Toys Ledger Joker to date, everyone one of them . . . except this one.

Not buying this cause,

- I own the original
- the head is just a repaint
- the price is absolutely ridiculous for a doll

I'm not throwing my money away on this piece of crap. I bet the quality of it sucks too, like the MMS 155 Toy Fairs Batman. It'll be here next month, no doubt it's rushed.

I voted Yes.

The price is a pain in the arse but I missed out on the first release and I have always wanted a BRJ in the collection so I need to get him while I can.

I voted for the first option. Figure looks great with the masked headsculpt! Don't care about price, give me my toys!

well then you need to pre order it right now !!!!

I know! But I'm hoping there will be more retailer options available! Wouldn't want to order it for 304 euros incl. shipping now and then see it available for less somewhere else!

i understand but in the EU its hard to find a good deal for hot toys anyway, maybe somebody want to pre order it for you?

Shipping Soon Notices have yet to be sent out to those who have ordered, but lets keep this poll going. Also, if you voted "yes" and changed your mind or vice versa, post what changed your reasoning. Or you voted "undecided" and have made a decision.

Back