1/6 Will you be getting the Hot Toys Bank Robber 2.0 2014 Toys Fair Exlusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be getting the Hot Toys Joker Bank Robber 2.0?

• Yes - Was not collecting when Version 1(V1) was released

Votes: 48 21.6%
  • Yes - And I already have V1 in my collection

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • No - More than happy with V1

Votes: 38 17.1%
  • No - Price is to high!

Votes: 92 41.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 24 10.8%

• Total voters
Re: Hot Toys The Joker-Bank Robber Version 2.0 (2014 Toys Fair Exlusive)

I already have the first one, but I still wouldn't buy this even if I didn't have it.

No way Im paying over $300 for this figure, but I have bout $136 in reward points that I accumulated over the years. Should I use it for this figure?

Help me decide, Sideshow Freaks!

Wait and see what SDCC shows.

Might be some gooooood tings you can use those Rewards on.

No way Im paying over $300 for this figure, but I have bout $136 in reward points that I accumulated over the years. Should I use it for this figure?

Help me decide, Sideshow Freaks!

wait and see what SDCC brings

Wait and see what SDCC shows.

Might be some gooooood tings you can use those Rewards on.

wait and see what SDCC brings

Damnm I just pulled the trigger before checkin in here :panic:

I put him on a flex though, came to bout $60ish / month. NOt bad, I think I can swing that.

Gonna start trimming down my collection as I dont have that much passion in the collecting stuffs with the rising price and ****. gonna keep it purely Nolan Bats for my HT figures. Haters gonna hate :chase :lol

^Love & Respect right here... :hi5: Nolan FTW^

Damnm I just pulled the trigger before checkin in here :panic:

I put him on a flex though, came to bout $60ish / month. NOt bad, I think I can swing that.

Gonna start trimming down my collection as I dont have that much passion in the collecting stuffs with the rising price and ****. gonna keep it purely Nolan Bats for my HT figures. Haters gonna hate :chase :lol

$60 a month? Did you use reward points? I'm only given the option for two months which is about $130 a month.

^Love & Respect right here... :hi5: Nolan FTW^

:hi5: just noticed we even have the same quote :lol

$60 a month? Did you use reward points? I'm only given the option for two months which is about $130 a month.

Yeah I did, I had bout $136.50 reward points waiting to be use. Dont want any figures / stuffs from SS as of late, and this one pops up this morning, and I figured why not.

image.jpg

I made sure i clicked via the banner for the affliate program too.

Its a win - win - win solution. :yess:

This poll actually needs a few more option choices:

* Yes - I had the V1, but sold it. And Im buying this one

* Yes - I hate the price, but Im still buying it

But seriously speaking, I think HT and SS have prety much knows how our brain works. :lol

All they need to do is put a freakin "low quantity alert" and majority of us would jump in to place order.

And /or "waitlist" it and you have folks no longer talking bout price issues and more about "I just placed my WL last week, will it convert?" "My WL converted :yess:"

Maaaaan Hydeous, man. :lol

What's the affiliate program?

Maaaaan Hydeous, man. :lol

Just my mark words, in a few months all these price complain posts will change to waitlists, poses and photos. :lol

I think you are one of the few whod actually keep their word and commitment of not buying it for real, but I know there would be quite a lot who complains yet 'pushing' that PO button anyways :lol

tumblr_m7msxcJSYj1qkl7h3o1_500.gif

What's the affiliate program?

When you click via the link from this site to purchase any SSC items (banner, dave's link), you are supporting the board as SSC will give some fees to the forum.

Atleast you didn't pay full price. $134 isn't bad at all for a redo, not bad at all.

I'm sitting on rewards points, a bulk of which are from Spooktacular. I've been looking to blow them on something. Almost did it on MMS 238 Terminator, but didn't. I want to see what DX 15 is, that'll probably be the one.

* No - I had the V1, but sold it. I am not buying this one.

HT would probably make more money if they sold this for $70 less. Unless they're going for an actually limited route.

Atleast you didn't pay full price. $134 isn't bad at all for a redo, not bad at all.

I'm sitting on rewards points, a bulk of which are from Spooktacular. I've been looking to blow them on something. Almost did it on MMS 238 Terminator, but didn't. I want to see what DX 15 is, that'll probably be the one.

But when you factor in tax, shipping etc it'll come about the same/ if not more expensive than the V1 :lol

What if the DX15 is Bruce Lee or MJ Smooth Criminal :lol You gonna get this one, provided its still not sold out of course. You want the bag, for now. But wait till you hold it in hand, and compare it to the V1. The tailoring, paint apps is gonna blow the V1 out of the water no doubt!

HT would probably make more money if they sold this for $70 less. Unless they're going for an actually limited route.

They'll make more money regardless. Like I said, give it a few days, and SS turn on the 'waitlist' button. Everyone will panic and jump in the WL.

That being said, I dont think they are going for the limited route. They test the market during the Iron Man mark VI movie promo, and used 'lube' with their 3000 pieces limited worldwide. Which was basically just a reused head and everything but 'new paint job'. That went pretty well, went retail for $200ish and are going for 500-600 now.

The older ex had numbers, even though its for a particular country like 300 Batman, 300 Iron man and 200 Predators or something. But now they dont bother putting it cause the figured why put a limit to it when they can easily sell more.

What if the DX15 is Bruce Lee or MJ Smooth Criminal :lol

DX 16 then. :lol

You gonna get this one, provided its still not sold out of course. You want the bag, for now. But wait till you hold it in hand, and compare it to the V1. The tailoring, paint apps is gonna blow the V1 out of the water no doubt!

Nah, I don't care. I got DX 11 which had "better" paint and tailoring than previous Joker figures and was like "eh" about that one even then. After a while, it's just the same old BS. I'm actually really happy with what I have. I ain't a sucker no mo.

And think about it Hydeous, you'll have this for awhile, get sick of it and sell it for profit, maybe even part it out. Then a few years later, DX 3.0 Bank Robber will be out and rinse and repeat.

Back