1/6 Will you be getting the Hot Toys Bank Robber 2.0 2014 Toys Fair Exlusive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be getting the Hot Toys Joker Bank Robber 2.0?

• Yes - Was not collecting when Version 1(V1) was released

Votes: 48 21.6%
  • Yes - And I already have V1 in my collection

Votes: 20 9.0%
  • No - More than happy with V1

Votes: 38 17.1%
  • No - Price is to high!

Votes: 92 41.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 24 10.8%

• Total voters
Re: Hot Toys The Joker-Bank Robber Version 2.0 (2014 Toys Fair Exlusive)

Just my mark words, in a few months all these price complain posts will change to waitlists, poses and photos. :lol

I think you are one of the few whod actually keep their word and commitment of not buying it for real, but I know there would be quite a lot who complains yet 'pushing' that PO button anyways :lol

tumblr_m7msxcJSYj1qkl7h3o1_500.gif

:exactly:

:goodpost:

I'll enjoy it for the moment. I'm through of analyzing what HT will make next year etc, it just frustrates me trying to predict when the 3.0, 4.0 will be out :lol

When the time comes, if I like it, and could afford it by then, Id get it. I might be out of the collecting game by the time the 3.0 is out, who knows :lol

Until then, heres my plan, Fab. I got one from SSC, and maybe another one if I can swing it when the TF in Jakarta is out on Sept. Im gonna pose two different Joker BR like you. Except mine would be better tailored and with a better bag, mwhahahahaha!

One with the bozo mask looking at the watch (that Fan's making) with that confused head tilt while holding the gun, and the other Im gonna use this head for the unmasked version:Picture 2.jpg

Any way to merge this work the main thread? Otherwise every thread could potentially have a poll thread, not that there's anything wrong with polls, but it's annoying to keep going thru 2 threads.

I think its good to have the polls just to gauge how everyones reacting to this, as HT/SS will be able to take note from it.

This will eventually died down in 2 months time as soon as SS starts to send it out anyways.

Any way to merge this work the main thread? Otherwise every thread could potentially have a poll thread, not that there's anything wrong with polls, but it's annoying to keep going thru 2 threads.

No.

But it might be a good idea from this point on to have every new specs/pics threads implement a "are you gonna buy!?" poll option.

No.

But it might be a good idea from this point on to have every new specs/pics threads implement a "are you gonna buy!?" poll option.

I think its only useful for a ridiculously priced item like HT The Bat, or rehash like this 2.0.

Other than that, I personally dont see the point in doing polls for all figures/items.

Really? It's annoying to go through 2 threads? Quit being such a diva and deal with it.

Undecided. I was going to buy it since I'm late to collecting these but the price gave me pause.

Undecided. I was going to buy it since I'm late to collecting these but the price gave me pause.

buying these are like gravity. All you need is a little 'push'.

All SS need to do is turn on that "WL" alert. :lol

I see, it's a poll thread. Yeah, I'm getting this. I've wanted it for a while. Just never got around to picking up a version 1 as I kinda expected a 2.0 to be released.

why people still buy outdated joker sculpt in V1 confuse me. why people still fall for the same ht's milking strategy is beyond me.
clearly, ht feel they're losing opportunity to profit from the V1's pre-owned-market since the V1 is quite on demand.
fortunately, i'm not a hardcore fan of batman line. unless they release a complete joker figure (bank robber + police + reg costume + chair + table) in quarter scale with the price of batman's quarter scale, i guess i'll be settled with EB's joker. lol

why people still buy outdated joker sculpt in V1 confuse me. why people still fall for the same ht's milking strategy is beyond me.
clearly, ht feel they're losing opportunity to profit from the V1's pre-owned-market since the V1 is quite on demand.
fortunately, i'm not a hardcore fan of batman line. unless they release a complete joker figure (bank robber + police + reg costume + chair + table) in quarter scale with the price of batman's quarter scale, i guess i'll be settled with EB's joker. lol

Yeah, don't get your hopes up :lol

I was willing to pay this price for the V1 a while back anyway so I'm pretty happy I waited. I know I'lll enjoy it and that's what counts.

on ebay is the price 360USD almost the same as sideshow :lol

The price is a slap in the face. Period. Sorry to those of you who never got ahold of V1 - I hope owning this guy will bring you much joy - but the MSRP is bonkers.

Thinking of ways I could just rob sideshow for this figure instead.

Back