Will we see an Iron Man full size 1:1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ck1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could well be a possibility? I wonder if Sideshow or SWS are on it?

I'd like a mk II please with working flaps :monkey5

On a side note, I wish the HT IMs had light up eyes:horror

Well, there is the 1:1 IM bust made by SWS, coming out in "January" now. But they had a full 1:1 IM comiquette at the SDCC this year, but not for sale :eek:

The Iron Man Comiquette that was at SDCC was not movie inspired but just an "upgrade" of the original Granov version also according to the SSC reps it wasn't completely at 1:1 but slightly under....

It could possibly happen but if/when it does SSC will want as many fans to be able to buy it as possible so look for it to be some distance away from the 1:1 bust shipping so that fans can recoup their funds and go after it. They did an Endo and the droids, this isn't really out of a realm of possibility.

From the HT description of the Mk3.
+ Light up glowing eyes and heart (battery operated)

Terminator was $5K? Robby is what - 15K? The Cylon 7K? The Star Wars droids are cheap, I guess because they expect to sell more of them. But I expect Iron Man would sell as well as Terminator or the droids - so about $5-7K?

I could swing that...

Ah great news regarding the light-up eyes, i guess the reason we haven't seen pics yet is due to no-one having them in-hand and capturing the light-up eyes in dark conditions.

From the HT description of the Mk3.

Terminator was $5K? Robby is what - 15K? The Cylon 7K? The Star Wars droids are cheap, I guess because they expect to sell more of them. But I expect Iron Man would sell as well as Terminator or the droids - so about $5-7K?

I could swing that...

you must be loaded man:horror:horror:lol:lol:lol

Its taking sideshow long enough to get us the 1:1 Bust on its own, just think how long it would take them to get us all the other body parts :lol

It would be way out of my budget but would love to have a full 1:1 suit

If they made a full-scale Mark 3 id get one.No question.It d be a struggle with the repayments but id do it.

you must be loaded man:horror:horror:lol:lol:lol

Whether I can afford it or not if they made one I would get it. Even if I had to max out my CCs, how could I call myself an Iron Man fan and not? :lol

If it were manufactured by SSC then it'd probably be around $7,000. If it were manufactured by SWS then it'd be double that easily.

Hah! I knew I had pictures on my wife's Photobucket! These were taken at the San Diego Comic-Con this year:

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

This thing was very big folks. It was up on a table, but I went up to about it's heart area (I am 5 " 10). I wanted to get pics next to it with my son and niece, but the wife was taking pictures by the Jabba display.

Last edited:
Yes, that was 1:1, but they weren't really considering it for a product (I think). A movie version would be far more popular.

Hah! I knew I had pictures on my wife's Photobucket! These were taken at the San Diego Comic-Con this year:

Picture024-1.jpg

Picture026-1.jpg

This thing was very big folks. It was up on a table, but I went up to about it's heart area (I am 5 " 10). I wanted to get pics next to it with my son and niece, but the wife was taking pictures by the Jabba display.

does that light up, if so then i'd haveto have one.:google:wacky:banana:banana

Back