Will we be getting a 1:1 Indy ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the hats sculpted, no way I'd pay $600 for it.

PICT15581.jpg

I agree.

And that is awesome.

Its AB from Steve Delk. Opening scene of Raiders bash.

should be getting my first (like yours) in sept. waiting for #2 cairo to be resized. i wear the penman everyday. great hats all around. i just started my own little pittance of a hat making business with advice from john.

who knows maybe i could do cheaper custom lids for 1:1 indy for those who don't like the production version:huh

That Endo pic is great! I have two hats from Steve personally. I have an HJ and my recently reblocked Christy that I will show off at COW soon. :gun

I agree, the 1:1 bust must have a removable hat. If they get Trevor to sculpt it, I would be all over it as long as it is the Raiders version and not the Crystal Skull one.:whip

I agree, the 1:1 bust must have a removable hat. If they get Trevor to sculpt it, I would be all over it as long as it is the Raiders version and not the Crystal Skull one.:whip

And as long as the paint doesn't look like the paint on the godfather bust.

I agree with this. I want something that will pair up well with the PF.

Back