Prop Will Toynami/Cinemaquette produce the Batman Tumbler?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
This Batman Tumbler, I feel, is really cool and it would be great if Toynami/Cinemaquette make a high end prop replica like they have made of the Batmobile and Batwing. What is your take on this fellow freaks? Would anyone be interested in spending in excess of $2K for it? Just assuming that if Batmobile is for $2K this one will surely be more expensive if it is ever made.

batmantumblerbylex02.jpg

You know,to my admittedly biased eyes,the Hot Toys Tumbler looks better than that 1/5 prop they used anyway.So no interest at all.Like many others though im slavering for a 1/6 Burton Batmobile.

I highly doubt that they will do a tumbler.
CM tend to pace themselves on whatever they release so I don't think we will see much on Batman stuff after their current release.

I think after the Burton Batmobile then maybe somewhere down the line a Keaton Batman statue, they will stop there and switch gear to do other things

I highly doubt that they will do a tumbler.
CM tend to pace themselves on whatever they release so I don't think we will see much on Batman stuff after their current release.

I think after the Burton Batmobile then maybe somewhere down the line a Keaton Batman statue, they will stop there and switch gear to do other things

If this is what their trend is then it is really bad as a tumbler in prop quality would have been cool.

I'm actually hoping that some cool company out there would do a good Forever Batmobile

But this Cinemaquette Batmobile is pretty cool looking at the size and detailing what they have given. So it will be good enough if they make the next one.

I could definitely see some company down the line tackling the studio scale 1/5 Tumbler as a replica. It would be huge (it's over three feet long) that's for sure and would cost a crapload of money. But there is definitely a big interest out there from fans.

I could definitely see some company down the line tackling the studio scale 1/5 Tumbler as a replica. It would be huge (it's over three feet long) that's for sure and would cost a crapload of money. But there is definitely a big interest out there from fans.

If they can make it exact to detail with some cool LEDs then it will be well worth it.

If they are, then you better sell your HT tumbler now while you can still get a good penny for it.

Chris

Lol my HT tumbler is unopened till now. Still sealed in the box and inside the brown shipper. How much will I get for it?? :lol:lol

But I just have one so I won't sell it. :monkey3

Back