will there ever be a batman part 4?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do we know if he isn't hiding the tears?

729588.gif

this Rabu did not breakdown like most newb plebs supposed to.

he could be a reincarnated renamed somebody. :lol

yeah Rabu has been a good sport with this. Trust me, if he was in tears he would have made a very angry post already :lol newbs cant help themselves LOL

I honestly think he/she still doesn't understand what is going on with Batman as far as movies are concerned:rotfl

no, no way... NO WAY. this thread has lasted too long without Babu insulting anyone, can't be him.
Maybe Bodie. I was thinking Bodie, or someone nicer and less explosive.

Last edited:
no, no way... NO WAY. this thread has lasted too long without Babu insulting anyone, can't be him.
Maybe Bodie. I was thinking Bodie, or someone nicer and less explosive.
It's a shame he's not here to see all the exaggerations you make about him.

I don't think Rabu is someone's alt account, he does take the joking well tho.

I could look around and quote all the people that said that this board is a lot more peaceful since. members that would avoid the movie section just because of that exact reason. But you won't care, so why bother :dunno
I've seen a comment or two from random people who had misconceptions about him, but you're the one who keeps posting the same exaggerations about him "raging".

We're not even supposed to be talking about him though, so let it go. :dunno

to be fair I didn't bring him up. :lol It is always someone else that does. :rotfl

Last edited:
Back