will there ever be a batman part 4?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27711_original.gif

this annoying brat became jesus christ after TDKR.

I wouldn't be surprised if 20 years from now Nolan does a fourth film or a new trilogy set in the future like Batman beyond. He LOVES Blade Runner, so I could se him doing his own Blade Runner film with batman in it. It's unlikely, but we saw an unnecessary sequel to the Indy trilogy 20 years later, so Never Say Never (another film with the original actor returning after almost 20 years) :D
I feel this is also a kind of possibility. Look at what happened with Alien. Ridley Scott came back after a 30 year hiatus, sort of. And also like Alien, this franchise is bound to see lots of stinkers in the interim (sadly most likely including the Superman v Batman courtroom drama or whatever) that will make folks want to see the master come back to do what he did well the first time out.

TDKR was already the Batman film that Nolan made after a hiatus of not wanting to do it anymore . . . and it showed.

TDKR = Prometheus

Back