Will There Be a 12" Boba Fett?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
amarcord said:
I only hope the production size of this figure will be around 10000, because it will sell out in no time. (no matter what version they choose to make)

No Star Wars for me (figures look wonderful -man has to make choices (read the money problem)- but this one is a must have : the coolest figure of them all. (they should have kept the original voice with the DVDs)

So much more fun on the Dark side :)

No chance of it selling out quickly...Boba Fett has "inclusive edition" written all over it. :D

If you go to Michael Crawford's site (www.mwctoys.com), click on his SDCC coverage link at the bottom of the page. Once there, click Sideshow then Star Wars. I think he has a picture of the 1/6 Boba. It might be the PF, but it doesn't look like it...

For those who don't visit regularly, the site is AWESOME...by the way...

Blake said:
If you go to Michael Crawford's site (www.mwctoys.com), click on his SDCC coverage link at the bottom of the page. Once there, click Sideshow then Star Wars. I think he has a picture of the 1/6 Boba. It might be the PF, but it doesn't look like it...

For those who don't visit regularly, the site is AWESOME...by the way...

Looks like the PF to me. There's no stand like on every other 1/6th star wars figure and the base is textured like on the PF's. Combine that with the fact that if there was a 1/6th Sideshow Boba Fett it would be all over this and every other board I think you can safely say its a pic of the PF.

EDIT: You can also see the PF General Grevious' arms in the background to give an idea of scale. Definitely the PF.

Khev said:
On a related note, do you think they'll announce ESB Boba and ROTJ Boba as separate releases? Or have one be the exclusive version of the other? They're identical other than paint apps correct?

I think we'll get only one version. Sideshow isn't Hasblow. The only way you MIGHT get a repaint is if its a ConExclusive type thing ala the Sith Anakin. From memory the costuming is identical except for colour and the blaster rifle is slightly different. Thinking about it - it would be ideal as a Con Exclusive as there would be a hard-core market that would want it but alot of people would be take it or leave it.

i thought i was really up on my star wars trivia, but you all have stumped me -- so, please no laughing as i ask: what exactly are the differences between ESB and ROTJ Boba Fett?:confused: Thanks!

Customikey said:
Okay, I've got it.

We'll get an ESB Boba Fett, but with an ROTJ armor expansion. Howzabout THAT!!

Might be a good way to go, but I'm feeling inclusive on Fett, and possibly a Con Ex. with this one.................

wyrmn3500 said:
i thought i was really up on my star wars trivia, but you all have stumped me -- so, please no laughing as i ask: what exactly are the differences between ESB and ROTJ Boba Fett?:confused: Thanks!

yeahthat.gif

I'm curious too, i understand it has something to do with the paintingcolors on the helmet and the size?

wyrmn3500 said:

There's another thread here detailing it - I believe the ROTJ is a little more detailed, and has red forearms vs the green (which match the chestplate) on the ESB version. Also the jetpack colour scheme is better on the ROTJ.

I'd be happy with a ROTJ - I could take or leave an ESB if I had the ROTJ version.

tomandshell said:
Not all of us who collect both lines are rich! Some of us have to sell our precious bodily fluids on a regular basis in order to pay the Sideshow bills.

Exactly! I'm in this boat as well... I'm faaar from rich but I somehow make it work. I have PF's and 1/6th figs. More of the latter than the former, but that is only because of choice. :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Exactly! I'm in this boat as well... I'm faaar from rich but I somehow make it work. I have PF's and 1/6th figs. More of the latter than the former, but that is only because of choice. :D

Ditto...FAAAR from rich...But sometimes with careful planning I can get a PF here and there...Actaully I only have 2 PF and 1 1:1 bust and alot of 1/6ers, but I dont think you have to be a "rich" man to buy PFs.

Back