Will there be 1/6th scale droids?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope SS brings out the droids as well. Not only R2D2 & C3PO, but the droid army. imagine and army of 1/6 doids. heh

Here's hoping that Grievous is in the Sith line, just so I have an excuse to buy him...

It'll never happen...:D:D:D

And I want me an OOM-9 too...

I hope SS brings out the droids as well. Not only R2D2 & C3PO, but the droid army. imagine and army of 1/6 doids. heh

With all the Jedis lazing around, we need Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids.

I'm not too worried about R2 and 3PO... I NEED A GRIEVOUS, DAMMIT!!! Forget about Chewbacca and Lando and Jeff Dunham... wait... nvmnd - I WANT MY SECONDARY CHARACTERS!! AND PORKINS!!! I'VE GOT DARTH MAUL, NOW GIVE ME GRIEVOUS!!! Then Durge... the more cyborgs the better.

I don't care about business sense - no SW fans do anyway!!!

Here's a pic of the GG R2 coming soon. Wouldn't it be SO COOL if a future SS R2 could do this!?
r2sy0.jpg

I'm REALLY wanting the Droids from SS! SOON PLEASE!?! :monkey5

They could easily make the droids, but making them at a price point that will sell is the key. Fans will certainly buy C3PO and R2D2, but who's realistically going to spend $70+ for TC-14, and R2 A6?

Yeah seriously depends on how well made they are and the 'neato' features they'll have.

While it would've have been too much trouble for them to have light up sabers on the figs I DO think that perhaps the droids should at least light up which is what will make them worth $70 or whatever.

Back