Will Smith Legend and I Robot bash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainjamesbrooke

Super Freak
Reaction score
5f92fe5c-c92e-4aab.jpg
5f92fe5c-c93e-cb88.jpg
5f92fe5c-c94c-12bd.jpg
5f92fe5c-c95a-3e0f.jpg
Here are a couple of Will bashes I have been working on. Not quite finished, but then these things never are!!

Looks really good. I wish you had some cleaner pics but you can still see how great they are here. The EB heads are going to get a some serious mileage in the custom market.

Thanks! They are both HT advanced bodies, I didn't like the Enterbay body, I had the weak knee problem and also I just didn't like the scale.

where did you get the messenger bag from? Been trying to find a simular bag but havnt found one yet.

Both great looking figures and love both films.
Have been thinking of doing these at some point aswell but money and time are against me congrats on yours;)
I like the i robot trench coat is that custom?

Only criticism on that figure is that he looks too short maybe its the coats long, or the head looks too big for the body.
Maybe extend the legs some?

Dunno maybe its the camera angle especially on the last pic the others don't look so bad but will smith is tall so 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other;)

Like the blaster what did you make that out of?

Last edited:
Thanks mate, yeah the I Robot one needs long pegs. The Legend one does. But I've not got round to getting another set yet!
The gun is an all black batman gun I got on eBay.
The Trench coat is the one from the HT Nic Fury.

Both great looking figures and love both films.
Have been thinking of doing these at some point aswell but money and time are against me congrats on yours;)
I like the i robot trench coat is that custom?

Only criticism on that figure is that he looks too short maybe its the coats long, or the head looks too big for the body.
Maybe extend the legs some?

Dunno maybe its the camera angle especially on the last pic the others don't look so bad but will smith is tall so 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other;)

Like the blaster what did you make that out of?

aha thought it might be sweeney todds coat, thanks I'll try and get one of those.
Have the converse boots and hat slowly but surely I'll piece it together lol

I tried the Todd coat, it's nice and looks good. But I preferred the Fury one.
I used Blade trousers, and they really good, hard to find now though.

Watching a few fury coats I prefer the look of it to sweeney's aswell more future than retro.
Thanks for the tip I have some saturday toys black leathers that might work for this one:)

Post some pics mate!

I will very soon! Just need to weather the gun and get a friend to repaint the head, as the one i got is by loading toys and the skin tone is quite dark. But apart from that its a good sculpt, not as good as enterbay, but it'll do for now! pic's soon!

Back