Will Sideshow make another SW 1:6 female?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the only other SW female figure I would get.

padme_full.jpg

Yup, I would buy that figure anyday! I know Illum Padme was supposedly voted for by fans... but I also remember reading that once they had cast the head for Assajj Ventress, someone realised that it had a strong Natalie Portman resemblence and it was time to churn out a Padme figure (with no hair)... or maybe it was vice/versa? :confused:

Also another female figure Sideshow should be working on for release v.soon... Yarna d'al' Gargan!

gargan.jpg

Search your feelings... you know it to be true...

I too am hoping for SSC to reuse the Illum Padme head sculpt much like the way they did for AOTC Kenobi with the Clone War Kenobi's head.

Most of the Episode I Padmes would work fine on the Buck as long as they used the shorter version.

Figures in tight clothing such as Ep II Padme would look really bad on the Buck though.

Damn straight. I'd like an AOTC Padme even if they don't though...I've got one of Callous' awesome Padme heads that I've been saving for one. Hoth Leia should be workable too. But beyond those two, I really think Sideshow needs to do something about the female Buck.

Ventress looked good on that body, so I have no concerns about a Geonosis Padme. I prefer the version with the cape and unexposed midriff, so there is no issue. Same with Hoth Leia, Bespin Leia, Shaak Ti, Luminara, etc. So long as the heads are in scale and the body is not exposed, the female Buck is fine.

I don't know what happened but the first female body that Sideshow released was really quite good it wasn't blocky like the most recent one and I have no idea why they changed the body. The original can now only be found with as grey Art S buck figures and I think is quite rare. They may have used it for the first Buffy figure. I will try to get photos if I remember.

I would hope for a new female body from SS first before even considering any other female characters, except Hoth Leia.

Unless they ditch the female Buck I don't care if they never make another female figure again.

I'm in the same boat. Just not a fan of the female Buck body.

I'm in the middle of working on a custom Aurra Sing.

Asajj looked good but that was because of the extra layers of clothing. I was actually surprised, too.

The buck seems okay when it's covered up. I think my Lara Croft figure is great (I know it doesn't get a lot of love around here), but I keep her in her long pants and sweater. The figures I'm looking forward to--Hoth Leia, AOTC Padme and Zam Wesell--are pretty much covered from head to toe, so I think these would all work on the buck. Like FlyAndFlight mentioned, the extra layer of clothing helps disguise the frame.

Would like to see a AOTC padme in the arena outfit. Also the Jedi ladies. Barriss, Lumi, or Shaak Ti.

Of course I wouldn't turn down A HOTH LEIA either.....

I really want a battle outfit Padme, probably the only female I'd buy from star wars besides the ANH Leia I already have.

All i want is an AOTC Padme, Hoth Leia and maybe Darth Talon if made right.

As I mainly focus on Jedi's I would like to see Shaak Ti and Mara Jade. I don't care for the body used now. If they could make a newer body so you don't have to display it with the robe on to cover the silly looking joints.

the female body sucks. i wish they would seriously consider making a better one but i doubt it would happen. i don't know why when there are a lot of female figures from SW and GI Joe that could benefit from a new body. in star wars i really want a hoth leia, an on screen version of padme, and every female jedi there is especially luminara unduli.

Aren't too sure about this but didn't Sideshow say that they are developing a new female body? I am still hoping for a Shaak Ti.:)

Back