Will Sideshow make another SW 1:6 female?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would hope for a new female body from SS first before even considering any other female characters, except Hoth Leia.

thats basically what they've said is the holdup on female Indy characters so I'd assume it's why we're waiting on the SW characters too.

Let's just hope they use the first release of the new female body on the Dead line.. that way tight (or loose rather) joints won't be an issue :lol

Geonosis Padme, Hoth Leia and Zam Wessell. That's all I'd get. Hopefully they'll resolve the new body situation soon.

Anyone know how long Sideshow talked about replacing the Buck until they actually did?

How about this one I think its perfect
beanleah.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Darnit! That is gonna be a hit!

Anyhoo, I am all in for a very well made Shaak Ti and that extremely cool looking bounty hunter babe in that TOR video.

If they could make a good Padme Arena battle with a proportionate sized head and good likeness & face paint (eyes) i'd probably bite.

Anyone know how long Sideshow talked about replacing the Buck until they actually did?

Not long. But, they never said they were working on it. They just announced at SDCC that they had a new one and that they'd start using it eventually. Indiana Jones was the first figure on the Prometheus, and that was a little less than a year later.

Not long. But, they never said they were working on it. They just announced at SDCC that they had a new one and that they'd start using it eventually. Indiana Jones was the first figure on the Prometheus, and that was a little less than a year later.

Thanks, devilof76. Just a-wonderin' how long we should expect them to debut the new female since they've been talking about it so much lately. Maybe at SDCC?

Would be impressive if Sideshow did Padme in one of her TPM gowns. Be a chance for SS to show off their outfit detailing. Geonosis Padme would be awesome!

Back