Will PF Green Hulk maintain its value? Advice needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the price will drop. now collectors have choice of spending the money on a pf or comiquette . some like myself purchased the pf only cause a comiquette wasnt out there.
other just wont pay $800 for a hulk pf when a comiquette might be $400 cheaper when its released.

i've sold both my grey and green hulks and cant wait for the comiquette.

Hmm ... I don't know if I agree with you on this one Malulinx. Generally speaking, with most of the other SS PF, I would tend to agree with you as there are comiquette only collectors who have PF in the hopes of a comiquette coming out, and those PF come down in price.

But not the Hulk PF, IMO, for a few reasons;

1. The fact it was sculpted by a famous, and well recognized sculptor, not just in the marvel industry, but many others as well, will alone keep the price about where they are now. I would be even willing to bet there are collectors who do not collect Marvel, but will have a Hulk PF in their collection because of who it was done by.

2. The fact it was done by SS.

3. Many collectors who like the hulk will simply have both the PF and comiquette version (if the comiquette version is good, which I think will be great).

4. Some collectors who collect mainly PF (like myself) will want the Hulk commiquette to compliment their display, if the comiquett is a great sculpt. I am one of those PF collectors.

5. It is made by SS. A major Marvel character, made by SS, sculpted by Andy: That alone will hold it's value, or very close to it.

Again, I am assuming MINT condition sculpts, with their Shippers, collectors box, and styrofoam case, packaging etc when I use the work "value".

Hmm ... I don't know if I agree with you on this one Malulinx. Generally speaking, with most of the other SS PF, I would tend to agree with you as there are comiquette only collectors who have PF in the hopes of a comiquette coming out, and those PF come down in price.

1. The fact it was sculpted by a famous, and well recognized sculptor, not just in the marvel industry, but many others as well, will alone keep the price about where they are now. I would be even willing to bet there are collectors who do not collect Marvel, but will have a Hulk PF in their collection because of who it was done by.

3. Many collectors who like the hulk will simply have both the PF and comiquette version (if the comiquette version is good, which I think will be great).

4. Some collectors who collect mainly PF (like myself) will want the Hulk commiquette to compliment their display, if the comiquett is a great sculpt. I am one of those PF collectors.

5. It is made by SS. A major Marvel character, made by SS, sculpted by Andy: That alone will hold it's value, or very close to it.

Again, I am assuming MINT condition sculpts, with their Shippers, collectors box, and styrofoam case, packaging etc when I use the work "value".

that'll be me, since along with the comiquette that will be here sometime after 2012, i'm sure the hulkbuster will go great with the comiquette imo.
so yeah i'll be getting the comiquette, but will not be selling either one of my 3 PFs:D

that'll be me, since along with the comiquette that will be here sometime after 2012, i'm sure the hulkbuster will go great with the comiquette imo.
so yeah i'll be getting the Punisher comiquette, but will not be selling either one of my 3 PFs:D

That's what he said bunny bread!!! :rock

Just bought a second Green Hulk PF from this man ^

:rock

punisher comiquette :confused::confused: that's a pass for me.:lol
maybe if the vs dio hit a homerun for me i'd get it, but when i saw the dio up close this weekend it just seemed to be missing something for me.

No it's a win for u :lol nah don't get the dio though :monkey1

Back