Will PF Green Hulk maintain its value? Advice needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the price will drop. now collectors have choice of spending the money on a pf or comiquette . some like myself purchased the pf only cause a comiquette wasnt out there.
other just wont pay $800 for a hulk pf when a comiquette might be $400 cheaper when its released.

i've sold both my grey and green hulks and cant wait for the comiquette.

Comiquettes ROCK. I think the new Hulk comiquette will look fantastic. I was never a fan of the Hulk PF. Now I can add a SS Hulk statue to my collection. I can't wait.

it wont.i think it has reached its peak.with so many new great figures coming out the price will go down.so if anyone wants to unload pm me:).

Last edited:
I don't believe it will drop, everyone that loves this statue keeps it and I believe the owners of this statue definitely know what I'm talking about whenever it arrives at their house. It's a must keep and will always hold it's value amongst the big dawg, big boyees toys collectors.

Those that do not have the funds will settle for Com and the ones that own the PF all ready will only continue to greaten their collections with the new Com statue.

Yeah, I have recently listed all my PF's for sale but decided to keep the Hulk.

now how can anyone ever think this will greatly drop in value, when he can be displayed so eligantly.
yes he will go down some, but i'm sure he'll also go up again after the release of the comiquette.

2m2cpyd.jpg

10eogmt.jpg

5pg7kj.jpg

2z859uv.jpg

Mine arrived this morning.
Everyone says it but until you pick one up and feel it, see it in your own hands, pics do not quite do it.

This guy is perfect.

I'd get an abom but I really do not have room to display both.

They go together like Eggs and Bacon:lol

If you collect statues for the enjoyment only you never really worry about a scukpt rising or falling in price. If you are in this as an investment then you'll be sorely disappointed and have many sleepless nights watching the price rise and fall. I like my collect the same if its worth a lot of money or worth zero.

If you collect statues for the enjoyment only you never really worry about a scukpt rising or falling in price. If you are in this as an investment then you'll be sorely disappointed and have many sleepless nights watching the price rise and fall. I like my collect the same if its worth a lot of money or worth zero.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I've learned this shortly after getting into collecting. Just buy what you REALLY love and it won't even matter what the price is on the secondary market. I have a Leonidas PF ex and I absolutely love it! I'm not even sure I could break even on it, but it doesn't matter since I truly admire the piece.

Of course it's always nice to know that your item is worth more than what you paid for it, in the event that you'll need to sell it in an emergency :eek:

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I've learned this shortly after getting into collecting. Just buy what you REALLY love and it won't even matter what the price is on the secondary market. I have a Leonidas PF ex and I absolutely love it! I'm not even sure I could break even on it, but it doesn't matter since I truly admire the piece.

Of course it's always nice to know that your item is worth more than what you paid for it, in the event that you'll need to sell it in an emergency :eek:

give u $2 for Leo

I understand this, but at the same time I did not want to pay $750 now for something that I may be able to pick up for $400 in six months due to a new product coming out. Since I am new to this area of collecting I wanted to get people's input before paying that much.

I dont see green Hulk PF EVER selling for 400$ again.

I understand this, but at the same time I did not want to pay $750 now for something that I may be able to pick up for $400 in six months due to a new product coming out. Since I am new to this area of collecting I wanted to get people's input before paying that much.

:lol:lol:lol no way man, that will won't happen and if it does, I'm buying a army of Hulks :rock

A couple greens here and a couple gray over there, hell jee-ah that looks awesome!!!!

Back