Will Iron Man 2 generate more of a buzz...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will IM2 create more of a buzz?

• more

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • same

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters
Sideshow's CEO already confirmed during Spook that the similar treatment to IM 1 will be given to IM2. Which means busts, Maquettes and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Dios added. I think they'll match every IM with a War Machine so I think you'll see a War Machine 1:1 Bust (especially with the detailing differences added), War Machine 1:2 Maquette and I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Mark 4 or Mark 6 to match them. I think we might actually get some 1:4 pieces from them this time as well.

Sideshow's CEO already confirmed during Spook that the similar treatment to IM 1 will be given to IM2. Which means busts, Maquettes and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw Dios added. I think they'll match every IM with a War Machine so I think you'll see a War Machine 1:1 Bust (especially with the detailing differences added), War Machine 1:2 Maquette and I wouldn't be surprised if we got a Mark 4 or Mark 6 to match them. I think we might actually get some 1:4 pieces from them this time as well.

I would have to get a 1:2 warmachine even if I have to carry it on a plane myself :x

Like sexy said, Iron Man 2 movie will make more money than the first one (I think that happened with X-men and Spider-man movie) and collectible market will also feel an increase of product.

It'll depend on how the IM 1:2 does first. The two initial reports came one broken, one unflawed. So if the majority come fine I think they'll do more if the majority come damaged then I think they'll back off.

in collectibles,i think it will bring more products and the old ones will get a bit more higher in the price..

I think it will all depend on the quality of the movie...If it's not as good as the first one, I can see people only going for items like War Machine, but not much else. But if it's an excellent movie, the merchandising will go through the roof.

in collectibles,i think it will bring more products and the old ones will get a bit more higher in the price..

There is already a saturation of Iron Man product. The new movie may cause people to sell their "inferior" Iron Man stuff in favor of the newer "cooler" stuff.

Hot Toys stuff may be in the dumping for many that went crazy with the figures. Especially if they see a high priced item like a War Machine 1:2 or 1/4 statues. The 1:1 busts also may be going the same route.

It will depend on the movie. Seems like it has potential and I can see a lot of people going for warmachines, whiplashes etc.

Back