Will hot toys make a Mark 1? - PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Will hot toys make a Mark 1?

I'm a Predator collector but i must admit, it's a must for me to buy this to have a complete set of all the Marks. What a great looking fig... HOT TOYS is bad a$$

The only thing i dont like is that in the movie you couldnt see Tonys eyes with that suit. BUY IM SOOOO BUYING THIS FIGURE!

See what i mean?

53417980jv3.jpg

Last edited:

That truly is amazing, I like it a lot better than the mark I or II. Really a phenomenal job.

The detail work on this figure is insane... I've never seen anything in a 1/6 figure like it :rock All of the exposed wires, the great asymmetry and that headsculpt is fantastic. Also does look like he's wearing rags underneath the suit... 100% awesome! Although I'm guessing $200 minimum on this one.

I was going to be good and only get the Mark III, then I got sucked in with the exclusive for the Mark II... now its just a little extra push to get me all in for a Mark I as well.

Damn you HT!!! Why are you so f'n awesome?!?

Urrggghhhh!! I'm not a massive fan of the film but if I'm getting marks II and III I should probably get this shouldn't I.

Sorry if its already been answered but is the Mark I based on any particular comic book design?

Wow. That thing is amazing! I told myself I wouldn't get any of the Iron Man figures so that I could save up for all of The Dark Knight figures, but I don't know...all three of the Iron Man figures together might be too good to pass up.

Very nice figure. Something really gritty and cool about it. If I had to choose, I'd get this one over the other two.

damn. i was just gonna stick with the mark III and an iron monger if that ever got released, but now seeing the mark I i really want it. i loved the steampunk design of it, and ill regret it if i dont try to buy it. of course this means im gonna have to buy the mark II as well, cuz itll just bug me if i have the mark I and III.

Urrggghhhh!! I'm not a massive fan of the film but if I'm getting marks II and III I should probably get this shouldn't I.

Sorry if its already been answered but is the Mark I based on any particular comic book design?

I'm no Iron Man fan by any means but I would imagine it is based on his first appearance.

iron_man_tales_of_suspense_39.jpg

That would be correct. Its a modern version of that piece.

This is indeed a beautiful figure.The detail on this piece is stunning - I am so glad that I specified a mirror back for the display case I purchased to house the HT Iron Men. This figure cries out to be displayed in all its glory.

I disagree. I think it's a dead-on Downey.

I think out of the 3 sculpts of RDJ they have done the 1st one was the best. This one takes awhile before it says RDJ.

I really do love all the details on his armor! Especially the letters on his chest piece.

2882999604_deb4c2cb3e_b.jpg

does anyone have a guesstimate on how much this will cost ?

Back