Will hot toys make a Mark 1? - PICS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Will hot toys make a Mark 1?

So I'm being anal now because I think the sculpt looks chubby? :rolleyes:

Sorry that's myself being anal, LOL, YES U 2, LMAO!!! :maul:emperor:emperor

This is tru, I was there, I unsubscribed that thread because they were MEGA anal... OMG:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

does anyone have a guesstimate on how much this will cost ?
I'm guessing $175-$200

I think the likeness is great... especially for him having been in captivity for a while. Looks pissed, but also a bit sickly. Didn't look chubby to me.
I agree, I think it looks good.

WOW!

But why do they have Javier Bardem, (with a a beard), inside it?

Looks great, but MK3 will be enough for me.

they are starting to appear on ebay now with hong kong sellers at $200, it does look excellent and might have to purchase now :banghead

man i never knew mark I looked that good from what i saw in the movies, $200 is not that bad for this figure

also says exclusive for jpn/hongkong only, so wonder if there's something about this one. like the markII to make it exclusive or just that it's released only there??

They only say that so they can advertise on ebay, and surpass the ebay rules. If you believe that and start whining you only have yourself to blame.

also says exclusive for jpn/hongkong only, so wonder if there's something about this one. like the markII to make it exclusive or just that it's released only there??

That is another one of those terms I put down to translation difficulties. They are exclusive to Asia, because that is where they are made, plus it is only a relatively recent event that they are now shipped overseas for distribution. Maybe it's not that, but it's still a translation difficulty because all the ads say that.

if $200.00 is correct I'm extremely impressed. This figure could of had at least another $50.00 on it and I wouldn't of been surprised. We haven't even seen the real hot toys pics yet but I know this is gonna rock. :rock

That is another one of those terms I put down to translation difficulties. They are exclusive to Asia, because that is where they are made, plus it is only a relatively recent event that they are now shipped overseas for distribution. Maybe it's not that, but it's still a translation difficulty because all the ads say that.

Or they are hoping that overseas buyers will take the listing at face value and order from them. I'd be very surprised if we see any Iron Man figures not released here... especially after the Exclusive Mark II was offered through Sideshow.

Back