Wii Fit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, doesn't show :D

Not lately, but I've been urging. I need to have some me time and right now....attached at my hip. Not that I'm complaining, but every body needs some alone time sometimes.

Wow, he can't ride a bike!? I can't even imagine what my childhood would have been like without my bike. I went through so many of them due to wear and tear. Being able to ride away from home and be with my friends also brought about some independence for me.

Me too. I rode my bike a lot, but we lived WAY out in the country. I keep telling him if he'd learn to ride I'd buy him a pass to the public pool about 1/2 mile from my house and he could go every day.

Thats sad! Time for some tough love. If that was my kid he'd know to to ride by the end of this very day.
:mad:

Believe me, I've done everything but beat him. The problem lies with that he's with his fat lazy dad during the week during the school year (I only get him weekends and they tend to be very busy). This year he's with me pretty much all summer and I've already forewarned him that learning to ride will be a must this summer.

The funny thing is he's a little embarrased about it, but doesnt' do anything to resolve it. I told him if he doesn't learn I'm gonna start telling everyone we see that he can't ride a bike (sounds cruel, but aside from beating him?!?).

Believe me, I've done everything but beat him. The problem lies with that he's with his fat lazy dad during the week during the school year (I only get him weekends and they tend to be very busy). This year he's with me pretty much all summer and I've already forewarned him that learning to ride will be a must this summer.

The funny thing is he's a little embarrased about it, but doesnt' do anything to resolve it. I told him if he doesn't learn I'm gonna start telling everyone we see that he can't ride a bike (sounds cruel, but aside from beating him?!?).

Thats sounds like a good idea. Sounds like the dad is at fault. (i knew it was a parenting issue) I wish you luck, and if you have to be mean so be it. He'll thank you in the future.

Thats sounds like a good idea. Sounds like the dad is at fault. (i knew it was a parenting issue) I wish you luck, and if you have to be mean so be it. He'll thank you in the future.

Don't worry, I didn't take it as a parenting problem. He'd definately be better off with me as far as physicall activity goes. He's a great dad in all other respects, but when you live with someone who doesn't care for their own body then you also learn those same bad habits.

Nate knows this too. He sees the difference in how we live and he's starting to be more conscious of his own weight (which is good, but I also want him to know it's o.k. to love your body no matter what you look like).

Not lately, but I've been urging. I need to have some me time and right now....attached at my hip. Not that I'm complaining, but every body needs some alone time sometimes.

I just meant that I pwned your son on Friday night :D

I just meant that I pwned your son on Friday night :D

Probably, and he probably acted like a little ****** about it. Well, maybe not because Chris would have smacked him before he got the words out, but OMG the things he says to his little friends when he's playing Halo. It's a wonder he has any friends at all!

Probably, and he probably acted like a little ****** about it. Well, maybe not because Chris would have smacked him before he got the words out, but OMG the things he says to his little friends when he's playing Halo. It's a wonder he has any friends at all!

Speaking of which did anyone find that you tube video of that kid again yet? :tap

Pour some of this in his mouth and I guarantee you won't hear him say those things again. :D

936354767_d62a25489f.jpg

BTW, where's Havyk?

Pour some of this in his mouth and I guarantee you won't hear him say those things again. :D

936354767_d62a25489f.jpg

BTW, where's Havyk?

I can't view pictures at work for some reason, but I'll check it out at home so I can make sure I pick whatever it is up next time I'm at the store.

He's been down in the dumps lately and it's made him have a lack of interest in anything he's usually gung-ho about. I feel bad for him, but I just don't know what to do to help him. :confused:

I'll tell him you asked about him...

I can't view pictures at work for some reason, but I'll check it out at home so I can make sure I pick whatever it is up next time I'm at the store.

He's been down in the dumps lately and it's made him have a lack of interest in anything he's usually gung-ho about. I feel bad for him, but I just don't know what to do to help him. :confused:

I'll tell him you asked about him...

Tell him we all say hi.

I wanted to ask him if he nailed down a date for our party yet.

Tell him we all say hi.

I wanted to ask him if he nailed down a date for our party yet.

Not yet, we have some other stuff we have to figure out first before he picks a date, but hopefully we'll be able to work this stuff out and pick a date over the weekend.

Of course I'll tell him hi for y'all. You guys are good friends and I know he still feels that bond between you guys. He just has a tough time being "excited" about anything....well, maybe I can get him "excited" about a few things, but I won't get into that.:naughty

After 2 days of using this I do feel some pull in some of my muscles that I aint used to using. I like doing the strength training and yoga but don't really care for the balance games. Like has been said this aint no miracle weight loss tool but it is something to get people up off the couch and do a little work out and have fun doing it.

After 2 days of using this I do feel some pull in some of my muscles that I aint used to using. I like doing the strength training and yoga but don't really care for the balance games. Like has been said this aint no miracle weight loss tool but it is something to get people up off the couch and do a little work out and have fun doing it.

And I think that's the most important part. Get kids used to the notion that working out can be fun.

Wow, he can't ride a bike!? I can't even imagine what my childhood would have been like without my bike. I went through so many of them due to wear and tear. Being able to ride away from home and be with my friends also brought about some independence for me.

It's weird and very sad to me how parents have to fear for their kids these days. What really has changed? Maybe it's that information is more widely available and now parents are hearing so many horror stories about incidents that have always happened. The next generation is going to be a weird bunch I think...

Me too, I would run ALL around town on my bike without a care in the world. Then again, I live in teh safest city in the country, but besides that, going around on the bike in early teens, I still have fond memories of it.

Back