Wich one should i buy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would go with the Gun Ship. I like both equally, so the cost and the fact that, to me, there is more to admire with the Gun Ship having the figures and more to the ship.

So just for the mileage that I would get out of each for the price, I would go with the Gun Ship.

Plus, as the tv series continues, the Larty will gain more popularity. Should you ever get in a bind and need to sell, just an FYI, I've seen Hasbro's original Larty for AOTC go for as much as that Snow Speeder. But in the end, it's up to you. Get whichever one makes you the happiest.

Plus, as the tv series continues, the Larty will gain more popularity. Should you ever get in a bind and need to sell, just an FYI, I've seen Hasbro's original Larty for AOTC go for as much as that Snow Speeder. But in the end, it's up to you. Get whichever one makes you the happiest.

Are you serious I still have on of those in the box. I actually have like the first 6 or 7 releases of the Hasbro gunship mint in box. I used to be nuts and now Im just a different kind of nuts about collecting.

Are you serious I still have on of those in the box. I actually have like the first 6 or 7 releases of the Hasbro gunship mint in box. I used to be nuts and now Im just a different kind of nuts about collecting.

Yup. I held out buying one of the original AOTC Larty's for $400+ on EbaY in hopes Hasbro would announce one for the Clone Wars series (not sure what they're fetching ATM). They finally did and I picked that one up but it's not on par with the AOTC one. Didn't really care though because I was painting it black for a RC SpecOps version anyway.

I think i preferred the gunship. The Snowspeeder, whilst impressive in it's size is a little underwhelming IMO. That said, i would never sell it.

Which ever one you decide on, you'll be happy.

Snow speeder , would be my first selection , second , some piece of Code 3 , i have the Slave 1 , and is amazing in all way , but Republic Gunship , i don't know , Vader tie or At St , these are awesome !!!!

Snow speeder and don't even think twice about it. Someday I am going to get one.... someday.

If I'd collect other things outside my OT Imperial focus I'd go for the MR Snowspeeder. I like the Gunship too with the small clone figures, but the Snowspeeder is iconic. It is not studio scale (neither of the 2 are SS), but it is more rare than the Code 3 Gunship and of course it comes from OT and especially from the best SW movie: ESB. ;)

Back