Why Only Prenium Darth Vader and NO 1/6 Version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know,now that I think about how the PF was released,and all my b*tching asside.SS probably hasn't been given the go ahead
to make Vader by Lucas and Co.

Or it could be they had a Vader all ready to go, then some people complained about the PF so they scratched Vader until a later date.

Always conjecture - but Vader is important - they don't want him to be anything less than a home run. However I'm sure there will be some that will find something wrong when he does come out.

LFL doesn't give them a list and say "do these." SSC says we want to do this guy and LFL can say - "no, do her instead" or "sure, but he's got to wear pink."

LFL has the final say, but I doubt they're sitting back and saying "no Vader for YOU!" to Sideshow.

Or it could be they had a Vader all ready to go, then some people complained about the PF so they scratched Vader until a later date.

What kind of Philistine fanboy would complain about something this gorgeous?

Vader03Blade.jpg

What kind of Philistine fanboy would complain about something this gorgeous?

Vader03Blade.jpg

EASY, Vader's helmet had a widows peak in ANH. This makes the whole helmet totally inaccurate, and makes the entire statue a piece of crap. This makes me soooo angry that Sideshow would do this, I'm going to smash mine right now with a hammer and every other Sideshow item I own. Thanks a lot Sideshow. You raped my childhood.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, the cod piece might be a smidge to high.

EASY, Vader's helmet had a widows peak in ANH. This makes the whole helmet totally inaccurate, and makes the entire statue a piece of crap. This makes me soooo angry that Sideshow would do this, I'm going to smash mine right now with a hammer and every other Sideshow item I own. Thanks a lot Sideshow. You raped my childhood.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, the cod piece might be a smidge to high.

:lol > LOL

SW Collector: "Now that we're at my place I'll show you my collectibles."
Hot Jessica Alba lookalike: "Oh my God!! Vader's helmet isn't accurate!! I really wanted to *****k your brains out tonight but anyone who would pay money for an atrocity like that can't even sniff my panties! I'm outta here!!"

Not to hijack this thread but speaking of the new HT/SSC body, does anyone know if this will be in production this year? Also what are the winning lottery numbers? :monkey1

Vader03Blade.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yeah always had a problem with that.I mean isn't the cod piece suppose to cover Vaders NUTS.:lol

Back