Why no light up saber on Count Dooku PF???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before you start sending those letters, here's the word from the production department:

"We hope to include the feature, but we have to wait on confirmation that it will be possible in production before adding it to the product description. Dooku's curved saber design is causing some difficulties with the wiring at this time. No promises, but we are hoping to include the light-up feature by the time it starts shipping."

Pass it on... :duff

thanks for the response sideshowdusty. thats basically what they emailed me back in reply as well. remember we only beach because we love sideshow. any explanation for not having an exclusive version. tia.
chris

I dont really see why the curved saber would cause issues with the wiring. Couldnt they just make the saber like the Vader and obi Wan sabers where the top bit of the saber pops into the hand and connects to the other end of the saber hilt? i think this way is much better then having the whole forearm attach to the upper arm like the anakin and maul, i think this would make the saber light up brighter too.. maul and anakin sabers seem to fade a bit towards the tip of the blade whereas obi wans and vader sabers are really bright all the way to the end.....

i have gone ahead and ordered a dooku (in hope that they do fix the issues, but if not i will cancel).. i just hope they do something about those short boots cause they are real annoying.......

the likeness seems ok to me, not perfect but i could live with it.

Before you start sending those letters, here's the word from the production department:

"We hope to include the feature, but we have to wait on confirmation that it will be possible in production before adding it to the product description. Dooku's curved saber design is causing some difficulties with the wiring at this time. No promises, but we are hoping to include the light-up feature by the time it starts shipping."

Pass it on... :duff

was wondering if any progress was being made on the good counts' saber? please keep us in the loop. thanks!

I don't really care for electronics that much, functional lightsabers or not, but what matters more is that they could manufacture the lightsabers as flexible so that they wouldn't break easily.

has there been any update regarding the light up saber on the dooku pf? my wl is converting and i would like to know.

The additional of something would have been cool. The light-up saber is cool. I would have liked to swap out the hand for Lightning personally.

Back