why hasnt anyone talked about the x-force diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wouldn't doubt it, and then again to get everyone in there the characters will be really, really tiny. which of course means caca:rolleyes:

NAh, I bet it's just these four...wonder what the EX is!?
691521-she_hulk_37_large.jpg
:D:monkey3

XForceConcept1.jpg

hmm. i'll have to wait for final pics and maybe even side by side pics with other better/earlier dios before i pass final judgement.
most likely won't be ordering this during PO though, as is most likely it will be had in the secondary market for less later on, or can be had on second chance through ssc if the side by side pics prove positive later on.

I'm sure nearly 100% positive wolvie would be in it also...heres hoping domino, vanisher & archangel too!

This would have generated some buzz if it was the original Liefeld X-Force.

Let's face it, those of us that grew up on that 90's era are the ones spending hundreds on statues. Comics nowadays are on life support.

I read only about 10 of them and mostly on trade format.

The comics hobby as a whole has become one big event after another. They can't seem to be able to write a comic without having an event every 3 months. So pretty much most of the stories that cause you to be attached to these characters are already done. The new stuff doesn't seem as substantial to me.

Some self contained events rarely work like Planet Hulk and Annihilation. Most of them just plain fail.

yeah but way back in the 90's we had Fatal Attractions, Phalanx, Age of Apocalypse etc
but agree they do come out alot more often these days... but with the new x-force, house of m, necrosha i'm not complaining... i think they great still! but understand everyone has their personal taste...

This would have generated some buzz if it was the original Liefeld X-Force.

Let's face it, those of us that grew up on that 90's era are the ones spending hundreds on statues. Comics nowadays are on life support.

The same thing was said in the 90's.

And please dear God...NO Liefeld ANYTHING from SS.

The same thing was said in the 90's.

And please dear God...NO Liefeld ANYTHING from SS.

I am not saying we need to let him draw a print or anything like that. All I am saying is that you give me a choice of Cable with a baby strapped to his chest or Cable from X-Force #1 and guess which one I am going to pick? Same thing for Shatterstar, Domino, Feral and even Boom Boom. You ask me which X-Force team was better and I pick that first 90's one out of nostalgia and more interesting outfit designs for me than the SAME uniforms for all the members of the current one.

The Liefeld era of X-Force and even the Quesada era of X-Factor are as nostalgic to me as the Jim Lee X-Men era. We all know how people go crazy over those Jim Lee outfits.

Same era = Same nostagia.

Back