why hasnt anyone talked about the x-force diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
though i'm not a dio hater and have all the classics, the latest (except hulk/surfer) dios are all garbage imo and i'm sure this one will be the same. unless they make something iconic like hulk/wolverine or spidey/gobin, i don't think i'll buy another dio.:monkey2

I read the funny book (I love calling graphic novels funny books--it makes hardcore geekers angry) until Ghost Rider showed up. Then I lost interest. I have about as much interest in owning a statue version of these characters as I have in filing bankruptcy.:rolleyes:

though i'm not a dio hater and have all the classics, the latest (except hulk/surfer) dios are all garbage imo and i'm sure this one will be the same. unless they make something iconic like hulk/wolverine or spidey/gobin, i don't think i'll buy another dio.:monkey2

I feel much the same way. I have not seen the other dios in person to know how well done they are or not, they just did not appeal to me like the current ones I own (Hulk vs Spidey Exc green, X-Men Dio 1, Cap Amercia vs Red Skull maybe will own same with Wolverine and Sabertooth). The others just did not do it for me, especially when I am not a huge dio collector to begin with.

I want to see more than just a Teaser pics of the X-Force but fom what I see it looks Very Promising, Jan.7th cannot come any sooner :banghead

Warpath.jpg

Back