Why are there no Sideshow Lando Calrissian figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the (Cornerstone Comics ?) Exclusive Street Fighter Vega statue. And yes, it does look like an Oral Annie blow-up doll. I laughed when I saw the one my local comic dealer got and told him to cancel mine.

AH! Beat me to it! :D

AH! Beat me to it! :D

You think it looks bad in the pics, you should see it in person. Absolutely no redeeming qualities any way you look at it... well... unless you frequent the Castro district in San Francisco. Then I guess, it'd be the centerpiece on your dining room table :p.

You think it looks bad in the pics, you should see it in person. Absolutely no redeeming qualities any way you look at it... well... unless you frequent the Castro district in San Francisco. Then I guess, it'd be the centerpiece on your dining room table :p.

Because it's well known that gay people have no taste.

Captain Britain was being sarcastic. He's usually the first to decry homophobia or misogynism on the boards.

Me? I'm an equally opportunity offender. We ALL suck (just maybe some also blow). :lol

Who has two thumbs and betrayed his bestfriend?

No body on my shelves that's for damn sure! Any Lando at all is long overdue! Personally I want him in his Bespin disco garb...

Not in ANH, not part of any core group of main heroes. :lecture

Luke
Han
Leia
Chewie
R2
3P0

That's it. If you absolutely have to add another, then it's Old Ben.

I know you'd rather eat your own leg than submit to this fact, but there were two more movies after that first one. :lol

Lando is on the same character tier as Yoda. Almost. But by ESB, Obi-wan was less important than Lando was.

Look, he was responsible for Luke ending up in Bespin, and by extension, Vader's revelation that he was his father.

Then he led the charge that destroyed the second Death Star and brought closure to the entire saga.

I'd say it's more than 'almost', but there's no word for that. And you should stick to horseshoes. :lecture

Its funny. The roar for Vader was deafening. The day after Vader was announced, the masses began looking for the next figure to demand.
I say they should do Lando just to see who fills the void for most sought.
Chewy
Droids
Boba Fett
Jango Fett

Look, he was responsible for Luke ending up in Bespin, and by extension, Vader's revelation that he was his father.

Then he led the charge that destroyed the second Death Star and brought closure to the entire saga.

I'd say it's more than 'almost', but there's no word for that. And you should stick to horseshoes. :lecture

All those elements could have just as effectively taken place on Tatooine, Naboo, hell, even Mustafar or any other number of planets where Han had backstabbing friends. Han decided to go there, so he's, ultimately who is responsible for those events.

Blowing up the second Death Star? Well, anybody else could've done that, except Porkins because he wouldn't have fit. And they wouldn't even have gotten that far if it weren't for Wedge. As it is, in that whole scene, all Lando does is repeat (translate) what Nien Nunb was saying so that makes me wonder if he was doing anything more than sitting there and patting his locks.

As for horseshoes, hand grenades are 10x more fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back