Who's your favorite Marvel character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite Marvel character?

• Total voters
venom-2.jpg

Carnage_new.jpg

what he said!:monkey3

I voted Spidey but it's a shame Daredevil wasn't on the list, very big oversight IMO and you gotta love Wolverine ( He's Canadian :rock2 lol)

Hulk is on there, gotta love HULK!!

IM since I was a kid. Daredevil and Punisher close behind.

Villian: The Beetle, The Taskmaster.

Venom!

Always liked him since McFarlane days!

Like the character of Wolverine, but he is in everything to the point of overkill.

How is Hulk 3rd on this poll?????

WEAKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm suprised he's so high on the list. All my friends and I were Marvel fanatics, but not one of us liked the Hulk, or Namor for that matter. Before joining this board I've never heard anyone mention liking the Hulk.

I'm suprised he's so high on the list. All my friends and I were Marvel fanatics, but not one of us liked the Hulk...

:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

I visit with the guys at the comic shop every Wednesday and what I have learned is that Hulk fans are on par with Superman fans; they are fanatical about the Hulk's (or Superman's) greatness. I have collected comics for over 20 years and the only Hulk comics I have are the WWH series, but Hulk comics are in the top five consistently best selling Marvel comics: Spiderman, X-Men, Avengers, Hulk, Captain America is the order my comic shop told me.

I love Spidey, and Wolvie, and Cap (the real Cap--Steve Rogers). But, my favorite Marvel super hero is Hawkeye. Love his look, his attitude, and his skill, as reflected by my favorite DC character--Speedy (with Ted Kord Blue Beetle in a close second).

Back