Who's your favorite Marvel character?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite Marvel character?

• Total voters

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Some of us are already getting (or have) our favorite Marvel character in a marvelous SS statue. Regardless of statues made or announced, who is your favorite?

Last edited:
Hulk, what's not to love about an embattled, enraged brute of a man!?! He has some of the same elements as many of my favorite Universal Monsters (Wolfman, Frankenstein); so I was drawn to him most of all.

hulkgroundshakemq01.gif

Wolvie.

Abrasive anti-social loner, that's a character I can identify with. Plus I like the fact that he's not a tall, square-jawed pretty boy like most superheroes.

TheObsoleteMan said:
Wolvie.

Abrasive anti-social loner, that's a character I can identify with. Plus I like the fact that he's not a tall, square-jawed pretty boy like most superheroes.

being only 5'3 and a total badass, wins by a mile in my book. :lol :lol

Spiderman is the main man! :rock but I'd like to give a shout out to Stark. I haven't voted yet just because I haven't decided whether to just vote for my true #1 or give Tony some love since he probably won't get any. :rolleyes: :eek:

Shai Hulud said:
AND THE PUNISHER SHOULD HAVE MADE THAT LIST.
Yeah it was tough because you can only have 10 options in a poll. I planned on including The Punisher, Dr. Strange, and a few more but a lot had to just fall under "Other".

Iron Man is the only one I read consistently. Sometime's Tony's troubles and do-gooding get annoying but can't deny the coolness of the armor.

Tough call, I know more about Spidey, but Cap is pretty awesome too. So maybe a tie between these two.

carbo-fation said:
Call me crazy but Cyclops was always my favorite, with spidy coming second!

Cyclops seemed a little bit too anal for the rules for me. I LOVE spidey, Thor, Deadpool, Galactus, etc. but I always had a strange affinity for Silver Surfer. I mean the dude's all silver and he freaking rides a surfboard across space. How cooler can you get?

Back