Who's you favorite orc?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Ringer said:
I think the coolest orc would have to be Gothmog and they way he died was just too cool!

gothmog.jpg

Yup, he said "F' THOSE CATAPAULTS!"

skully would be nice

Yet another awesome post Paul! :duh Necroposting in a 4 year 2 month old thread..... certainly not your record, but impressive all the same. :slap Perhaps you should try your hand in the Marvel or Star Wars sections of this board....I think you'll fit in much better over there. :wave

Last edited:
I've always said these really old threads should be deleted, but....... :huh

And here I was all excited to see Captain Faramir's name. :D

I've always said these really old threads should be deleted, but....... :huh

And here I was all excited to see Captain Faramir's name. :D

I can't say I'd ever given that much thought, but after recent events that's starting to sound like a fantastic idea. :lecture

With so many orcs in the LOTR films, it seems like it would be a huge task for Sideshow to choose which ones would be good additions to the various lines. Lurtz made an incredible first PF, but what orc would you prefer to see made? A Moria orc? An Uruk-Hai from Orthanc? Which do you prefer? I think the coolest one is the one from the prologue who snarls and roars at the camera just before they cut the the Men of the West firing their arrows; he's one the the first orcs ever shown and totally one of the coolest. I'd love a 1/6 figure. Which orc do you want to see made soon?

I figured since there's still no news from Faramir and no certain announcements coming up, I might was well speculate on something interesting. Gotta keep the LOTR forums alive, and besides, I know most people here love to talk about the bad guys, even though I'll always be a hero-fan myself. :rolleyes:

The-Lord-of-the-Rings-The-Two-Towers-Orcs-C11747805.jpeg.jpg

throw in the torch on him! :lecture

The Cap is back if only in spirit. I think they can give the Orcs a rest for a while as they deserve a break after having their asses kicked all over the place.

Back