Who's you favorite orc?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Faramir

Super Freak
Reaction score
With so many orcs in the LOTR films, it seems like it would be a huge task for Sideshow to choose which ones would be good additions to the various lines. Lurtz made an incredible first PF, but what orc would you prefer to see made? A Moria orc? An Uruk-Hai from Orthanc? Which do you prefer? I think the coolest one is the one from the prologue who snarls and roars at the camera just before they cut the the Men of the West firing their arrows; he's one the the first orcs ever shown and totally one of the coolest. I'd love a 1/6 figure. Which orc do you want to see made soon?

I figured since there's still no news from Faramir and no certain announcements coming up, I might was well speculate on something interesting. Gotta keep the LOTR forums alive, and besides, I know most people here love to talk about the bad guys, even though I'll always be a hero-fan myself. :rolleyes:

12wqi2.jpg

Well, my fav is [SIZE=-1]Grishnackh. Not so much jackson's version, but Ralph Bakshi's, from the 1978 animated movie. I like how Bakshi realized the character.
[/SIZE]

What was the orc's name from TTT who said that Merry and Pippen didn't need there legs? He is my favorite.

I think the coolest orc would have to be Gothmog and they way he died was just too cool!

gothmog.jpg

:lecture

Last edited:
pixletwin said:
What was the orc's name from TTT who said that Merry and Pippen didn't need there legs? He is my favorite.

Yeah, he was pretty cool. Wasn't he the guy with red bugeyes who got his head lopped off shortly after by Ugluk? If that's the one you meant, I don't think he had a name... unless it was "Meat" (looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!) :D

The Ringer said:
I think the coolest orc would have to be Gothmog and they way he died was just too cool!

gothmog.jpg

Gothmog was definitely one UGLY pusbag! I hope Sideshow gets around to making him in 1:6 scale some day, with removable arm and head feature! :lol

I like the overseer Orc from ROTK...with all his nose piercings....also the big one that is all white and he can smell the Ring (or maybe he just smells Hobbits) when Frodo and Sam are dressed as orcs and getting ready to be insepected. You see him sniffing and then his eyes turn milky white and he goes charging towards Frodo and Sam....
Wish I could find pictures to show you who I am talking about.

Jen said:
I like the overseer Orc from ROTK...with all his nose piercings....also the big one that is all white and he can smell the Ring (or maybe he just smells Hobbits) when Frodo and Sam are dressed as orcs and getting ready to be insepected. You see him sniffing and then his eyes turn milky white and he goes charging towards Frodo and Sam....
Wish I could find pictures to show you who I am talking about.

I know which one your talking about, BIG one that kinda looks like a pig!

Back