Who's Getting This Bad Boy (HULK)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
randy got the idea from some guy that did it for a statueforum member you theres also a green and grey right? or you just like the faux bronze?

Cosmo_Kramer said:
randy got the idea from some guy that did it for a statueforum member you theres also a green and grey right? or you just like the faux bronze?

..just the faux...the grey and green version are poorly painted IMO>>:lecture

..i also dig the base...different than the reg versions.

will own it eventually..just bought the 400$ attakus..need a break..

whats different in the base?

that is one BAMF !!!

073001xmenunlb.jpg

I have to say that it looks mighty fine. Didn't realise it was being mass produced, just thought it was a one off.....

Deadly Dagger said:
..just the faux...the grey and green version are poorly painted IMO>>:lecture

..i also dig the base...different than the reg versions.
randy also got the idea of the same base that the board member did LOL:D

Bodie The Cursed said:
The Faux Bronze is the 2nd best Hulk out there after the Sideshow Grey Hulk..

BODIE HAS SPOKEN...:emperor
but how good is the sideshow DR DOOM WITH PIMP CUP:D

K-MAN HAS SPOKEN:emperor

Cosmo_Kramer said:
but how good is the sideshow DR DOOM WITH PIMP CUP:D

K-MAN HAS SPOKEN:emperor

Bodie what did you do to that guy.... he seems to have a fetish over you.:rolleyes:

I will hopefully be getting this version. I think the faux bronze looks the best out of all of them produced by Bowen. However, it could all go horribly wrong during the painting stage.

hairlesswookiee said:
lame...stick with the green or grey. stop doing variants.
:rotfl :rotfl
I don't think it's lame. I think it's a really cool idea. Instead of paying a mountain of cash for real bronze, you can buy this one. I bet this one will look incredible in hand. :)

As far as stopping the variants, I don't think that will ever happen. Gray will always follow the green and so will Bowen. HAHA Pun. :)

El Roranous said:
:rotfl :rotfl
I don't think it's lame. I think it's a really cool idea. Instead of paying a mountain of cash for real bronze, you can buy this one. I bet this one will look incredible in hand. :)

As far as stopping the variants, I don't think that will ever happen. Gray will always follow the green and so will Bowen. HAHA Pun. :)

...True..I don't know about anyone here, but to buy a real bronze is just not an option for me...the base looks different from the grey and green...almost looks like it is sitting on top of a marbel base...but im sure that is an illusion. (made to look like marbel)

I wouldn't buy that if it were free.

:emperor

Besides the fact that I think A LOT of Bowen's stuff is junk, a Bronze Hulk?

W T F?

Why? Are they running out of ideas? Is doesn't even make any sense...Why make him bronze looking?

Easy Pass.

Just like passing on the Bronze Vader...

talonkard044 said:

I'm curious, what Bowen pieces do you think are ''junk''?

talonkard044 said:
I wouldn't buy that if it were free.

:emperor

W T F?

Why? Are they running out of ideas? Is doesn't even make any sense...Why make him bronze looking?

Easy Pass.

Just like passing on the Bronze Vader...
:lol Well the good news is you couldn't buy it if it were free.

Your opinion is that Bowen statues are junk....why?:confused:

I have several and they are all top quality.

Back