Who's buying the new HT T800 DX10?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's getting the DX10 HT T800?

• Total voters
The DX10 T-800 is a average product. Hot Toys price is getting high and now there are more options. 1/4 from EB or SS statue for a little more. pass~

I too think the remove scalp is a genius addition, fair enough you might not pose it with it open but just knowing it's an option, it's something there that can be explored is great attention to detail imo :)

Exactly. I could only dream of owning something like this in the past. I certainly never though they would actualy make a figure that covered that part of the movie.

The DX10 T-800 is a average product. Hot Toys price is getting high and now there are more options. 1/4 from EB or SS statue for a little more. pass~

I guess it is if you're not a big terminator fan.

You can easily spend more on meal and a nice wine...

Same response as most others - not enough of an improvement or different enough from the first release. Nice that it has improved articulation in the chest and PERS, but whatever, not worth $200. That is a pretty cheap price for HT nowadays, though!

Same response as most others - not enough of an improvement or different enough from the first release. Nice that it has improved articulation in the chest and PERS, but whatever, not worth $200. That is a pretty cheap price for HT nowadays, though!
Don't know if this makes a difference, but it's actually $230. Cheaper than some HT, more than others.

I'm buying because good Terminator products are far and few between and I welcome any opportunity to purchase something new when it comes to this particular line. It's not like they reused the original figure and just added some new parts.

:exactly: :exactly::exactly::goodpost:

It just doesn't feel like a DX. Unless there's some added extras that HT haven't released yet, which is extremely unlikely.

For me, DX should be the deluxe version, there was an extra outfit for the Joker and Indy with a ton of accessories for Batman

For HT, the DX just seems to mean PERS, i could pretty much take the HS off of this and put it onto my MMS and call it a DX.

Now if HT threw a BD HS in here as well as the clean one, i could see how they could call it deluxe, right now it looks like the MMS with PERS and a mini gun

A bit underwhelming, but if it you're one of they guys who doesnt want to pay inflated prices on ebay for the original, more power to you!

Nope, not different enough for me to splash out that much cash on,
Will pick up the different parts on the bay

Cheers! :duff

It just doesn't feel like a DX. Unless there's some added extras that HT haven't released yet, which is extremely unlikely.

For me, DX should be the deluxe version, there was an extra outfit for the Joker and Indy with a ton of accessories for Batman

For HT, the DX just seems to mean PERS, i could pretty much take the HS off of this and put it onto my MMS and call it a DX.

Now if HT threw a BD HS in here as well as the clean one, i could see how they could call it deluxe, right now it looks like the MMS with PERS and a mini gun

A bit underwhelming, but if it you're one of they guys who doesnt want to pay inflated prices on ebay for the original, more power to you!

It's a beautiful addition to the MMS version if you're a big Terminator fan.

I voted yes.

I wasn't collecting HT when the first was released, and now it's $400. For that price might as well buy the Enterbay 1/4.

HOWEVER: $400 is still $400 either way. So if I can pay half that then yeah, why wouldn't I go for it?

All the people complaining seem to be the ones that got the first release. Well, good for you. Some of us didn't. If you can find me a first release T2 T-800 for $200 then I'll buy that instead. Until then, this is good news.

I'll be buying. Certain things are disappointing but I can still use it. I also love the inclusion of the removeable CPU feature. And if they can get it to look right I would love the PERS on Arnie.

Because I already have the first one and I'm not a big fan of leather from animals I'll say no. But I will most likely buy those weapons from evilbay if I can find them... And if the final headsculpt gets improved I'll try to get it too. But as for now the headsculpt from the first version looks much better in my opinion.

i will probably buy this as i do not have the original. however i go to HT tomorrow and see the prototype first.

All the people complaining seem to be the ones that got the first release. Well, good for you. Some of us didn't. If you can find me a first release T2 T-800 for $200 then I'll buy that instead. Until then, this is good news.

I think you're missing the point, most people 'complaining' are just expressing their dissatisfaction that the latest DX release is an underwhelming re-release, unlike the Joker for example that was originally an MMS but then an awesome DX

This could have been another MMS like the Iron Man mark 1.

I don't think anyone is bitter about their figure being re-released and nor has anyone expressed any dismay about the originals value ob the aftermarket, this discussion has nothing to do with those things. And on a personal note i certainly dont begrudge anyone picking this up because they missed the first one, heck why would i, i hate the exclusiveness of this hobby that some wish they could enforce

Back