Who would buy HT Batman:Arkham Asylum figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who would buy HT Batman: Arkham Asylum figures?

• I'd buy them all

Votes: 91 46.2%
  • I'd buy a certain character (Please comment)

Votes: 67 34.0%
  • Wouldn't buy them

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 20 10.2%

• Total voters
I finished the game last night. I'd buy everyone and anyone they make. And the fact they haven't responded to my email yet (they usually do within a day or two) makes me feel like there might actually be a chance these are coming. Again, no confirmation, but just a feeling.

i think this line would work better in a 6 to 7 inch line and i would like for NECA to get a hold of them GOW style!

Its probably one of the best designed bat suits i've seen. I hope Chris Nolan has taken note. It has the classic gray styling with a bolted together armoured look. This would look sweet in Batman 3. Ohh yeah, i'd buy these suckers in 1/6 HT stylee

The game Batman has a realistic-looking face and an awesome costume. The body looks powerful and dynamic (in keeping with the comic book look) but for me, the proportions are a little off in some places. Or maybe it's just the oversized hands.

Anyway, the 3D modelers did an excellent job. I know HT will be hard pressed to keep it faithful to the source but it'll be great if they make it a little more realistic. Are there also news if DC Direct will make figures based from the game?

Btw, for those who want to try the demo:

https://www.nzone.com/object/nzone_batmanaa_downloads.html

Ok I got the game last night and it changed my mind. I'd buy any figures released based on the game, and I'd probably buy them regardless of scale. Though my dream would be for Hot Toys to make these, naturally.

would absolutely buy. Beat the game last night, all the riddler stuff and am gonna play on hard and do the challenges. I'm actually kinda regretting not buying the collector's edition. I love the redesign of Harley and Poison Ivy. All of them by Neca please since GOW figures look awesome and it's the same game engine.

so far, Bats, Joker, Harley, Ivy (from pics), Croc, Gordon, and Bane.
but, still have to play the game s'more :)

Im saving up for a ps3 just for this game(and for god of war 3 :p). i cant wait to play it. id prob buy joker and harley

The game is great looking but WAY to easy. Either way I'd get any of the figures they make from this, especially Harley, Zsasz, Croc, Ivy, and Bane.

Back