Who would be up for an Emperor's Royal Guard PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaber

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would love to see this get made. I think it would look stunning with the deep crimson red and would definitely buy 2 to flank my Emperor on Throne PF.

Either 1:4 or 1:6 would be fine with me. I'm hoping either HT or SS announce Royal Guards at Comic Con if not before. I'd be in for two, and they should be armored underneath the cloak, because I would definitely not pay $200+ for a lazy unarmored, faceless figure under a helmet and a piece of fabric.

I love the Royal Guards but unless it was in a dynamic pose like the 1:7 koto, a pose with some movement I just do not think it wold be a great piece just a helmet with a giant red cape....

A Royal Guard? Sure, bring it on!

I just scorred the 1:6 Gentle Giant Statue and try to get the (best RG imho, classic Pose!) 1:5 Attakus Statue, so a PF would be cool!

I would prefer a pose like Gentle Giant Mini Bust, as this has a "semi" dynamic pose, as the "uber" dynamic Koto 1:7 doesn`t work for me...

And as Sideshow loves repaints, a Shadow Guard with the new Lightsaber technique would be also rad! :lecture

I want more OT Stuff like_

Boushh/Leia
IG-88
Gamorrean Guard
X-Wing Luke
new Han Solo
Hoth or Bespin Leia
Bespin Luke
Bespin Lando

and (but no chance, SSC would give us such minor characters :lol )
Garindan (Long Snoot)
Tessek (Squid Head)
Ree-Yees (Tri-Clops)
Momaw Nadon (Hammerhead)

And some realistic Statues of
Ashoka
Cad Bane
Embo
Pre Vizsla

(but please, not another non matching pose, like with the Savage Opress...sigh!)

I have 2 of the attakus version. they are prefect. A mixed media 1/4 scale would be most welcome.

I would be quite disappointed if they were not a museum pose.

if I think of Royal guards.. I think of museum pose next to the emperor to be honest...

do we know that Sideshow is working on something ??? I never heard about Royal guards in PF style ..

if I think of Royal guards.. I think of museum pose next to the emperor to be honest...

do we know that Sideshow is working on something ??? I never heard about Royal guards in PF style ..

No, i think it`s just wishful thinking, but with the Emperor it would makes sense! (two years ago :slap)

BTW: Polystoned Member "Gute Laune" sells his SW Collection (space issues and a bulk of incoming Marvel/DC Stuff)
and he was so kind to offer me the legendary MYC Darth Revan for "Selbstkostenpreis"! :yess:
YAY!!! :elefant

Congrats GeisT :) While I hate to see GuteLaune going out of SW collecting ... :(

Congrats GeisT :) While I hate to see GuteLaune going out of SW collecting ... :(

Thanks Michael! :wave

Yeah, tough decision! :dunno
But his wife wants to keep your Yoda, so some SW goodness is still in the collection!

yeah hard to beat the classics and Yoda is surely one of them

Only if done by HT because SS will surely screw it up:wink1:

Really hard to get fabric to look right in small scale. Especially draped fabric, or cloaks, etc.

I think it'd be a disaster.

I love challenges :)

I'd definitely be down for a custom Royal Guard, especially as it seems that SS has reduced their releases of PFs considerably. Makes me wonder what the future holds for this line.

I'm still on the hunt for a pair of very high quality LIFE SIZE royal guards.
If anyone knows of a company, let me know.
I need this on each side of my theater screen.

I love challenges :)

If you make them in 1:4 have the armor underneath the cloak. Also want a Senate Guard. I'd probably pick up one of each maybe two of the Royals.

And if you really like a challenge how about a Bespin Lando? I don't think SS is ever going to do one.

Back