Media Who won E3 surely not Ubisoft?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea for a console that has native 4k gaming with a 4k drive, I think that's a great price.
Show was ok. Im probably in the minority but I was preying for a new fight night game ( sad face )

Fight Night was a great game. It really wasn't just about button mashing! You needed to pace at right intervals and use proper combinations. I don't think your in the minority with that. It seems it's been forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea for a console that has native 4k gaming with a 4k drive, I think that's a great price.
Show was ok. Im probably in the minority but I was preying for a new fight night game ( sad face )

The console itself is impressive. I just wish there were more too it. Too many timed exclusives and not enough real exclusives. No Halo yet! No knew gears. Forza 7 hmmmm. They did this with the release of the Xbox One Day one edition Forza. Not that I dislike Forza. I'm just certain success will be better with Halo as a launch title

While I love graphics and new hardware, with all of the games from the Xbox conference also coming to PC there's just no reason to get the One X

Yeah and for me it will, but hopefully not end up like a 4K player for movies. It's one of the reasons my original Xbox one is still in the box ready to be sold lol

TLOU2 didn't appear because Druckmann said on Twitter they wanted to push the Uncharted game.

We know TLOU2 is coming. What we really needed from Sony was more fresh content. A new wipeout or Little Big Planet open world.

Sony, shadow of the colossus remake, new uncharted, Spider-Man, horizon zero dawn expansion, other stuff I don't recall

I couldn't believe that MS dropped so many games on us and yet no real exclusive/first party AAA games. That isn't to say that there weren't some awesome looking games. But I want games that look amazing and feel big budget. I'm just worried that they got all ******** over ryse, sunset overdrive, and quantum break not coming out the gates amazing so now they're just gonna throw their money at Halo, Gears, and Forza which to be honest is boring. And no one cares about timed exclusives. Like at all.

Fight Night was a great game. It really wasn't just about button mashing! You needed to pace at right intervals and use proper combinations. I don't think your in the minority with that. It seems it's been forgotten.

Couldn't agree more. Imagine how that would run and look now on these machines. Also, boxing has been at a very good point in terms of champions in each weight division, man, even the heavyweight division is good again.
P155es me off that we will probably get Bruce Lee, Donald Trump or inspector gadget in another UFC game rolling around tickling each other .

Honestly? ****ing nobody. E3 kind of just sucked all kinds of ass this year. It pisses me off how they're shilling Skyrim as a featured title. Think about what that says about the state of the industry: "we'll sell you the same 6 year old game that we sold you twice, already, and we think you'll buy it, because you can take an Arrow to the knee as Link or FUS ROH DAH IN VR! HOW COOL IS THAT?"

Hate to say it, but E3 has been sucking for many, many years now. I truly think the last time I enjoyed an E3 was 2011, when MG Rising was still being teased (I didn't like the idea of MGR at the time, but I was still very interested in the game).

As for this year's E3, the only title to catch my interest was GOW 4.

I thought EA's co-op prison break game looked cool, I'm excited for Spider-Man, and I'll probably pick up AC: Origins on account of my being a creature of habit, but no Red Dead, no TLOU Part 2, no new WB titles from Rocksteady or anybody else; hell, even Square's Avengers game was nowhere to be found. It was, as the kids say, "teh suck."

The Uncharted thing is not really DLC, it's a standalone game, though it's not as big as Uncharted 4 and won't cost as much. Plus, it's plenty popular. I understand why TLOU2 wasn't there though, since they are still very early in development and probably don't have anything to show.

The only thing I was excited for was the rumor From Software was bringing their next game to E3 for Sony, but that never happened which sucked, the're really the only game developer that gets me excited for anything anymore so the rumored Bloodborne 2 or this Aztec game really got me pumped in the last week. Neither happened.

Outside of that the things that have me most excited are Anthem, Shadow of the Colossus, Spider-man, and Monster Hunter. Shadow and Spider-man are PS4 exclusives so I guess PS4 won for me.

Back