Who will be the next Star Wars PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kinky queen said:
I would like one of the small guys. A Jawa or R2 with companion. Ofcourse all with lights

:)

Wouldn't the life size set negate the droids for awhile? I was under the assumption that Sideshow tried to separate pieces .. i.e. not make a PF of another high end collectible they are producing. Its one of the reasons I think Maul will be much later in 2007, if not 2008. They just put the 1:1 bust out for the Maul legions.

I think the no repeats in close proximity is more of a guideline than a rule. They didn't do Leia in her ANH costume in 12" first because of the PF. But I doubt they'll hold off on a PF Maul or a 1/6 Boba because of the other figure.

Plus I think that the 1:1 droids are outta the question for alot of collectors, so really they could do the PF Droids to placate us spacially challenged people.

Agent0028 said:
Plus I think that the 1:1 droids are outta the question for alot of collectors, so really they could do the PF Droids to placate us spacially challenged people.

Yep, I'm not sure if 1/4 scale at a few hundred-dollars will really be considered to interfere with life-scale at several thousand dollars.

I hope not anyway. I'm still thinking these two have got to be next, and that the Life-Scale announcment actually reinforces that guess. It is just a guess though. :cool:

Well, I actually would love to buy the 2 lifesize droids, maybe with a longer flexpay program... I do hope they'll try to make the duo as affordable as they can... of course quality is what we are expecting from the lifesize droids... as the 1:1 Terminator Endoskeleton replica costs 5950 Dollars I don't see the droids going for more than that amount... I still hope the 2 will be affordable (like 3000 dollars per piece)... We can hope!!! I want those two Iconic Droids in my Living room! THANKS SIDESHOW!!! It's a dream come true!!!

Remaining on the SW Premium Format line, I do hope they'll produce more than 20 figures... There are alot of cool characters aside from the more reknown...
I do hope in an Aurra Sing PF... so many characters, I want this line to continue forever!!!

anakin1138 said:
Well, I actually would love to buy the 2 lifesize droids, maybe with a longer flexpay program...
Remaining on the SW Premium Format line, I do hope they'll produce more than 20 figures... There are alot of cool characters aside from the more reknown...
I do hope in an Aurra Sing PF... so many characters, I want this line to continue forever!!!

dont give them anymore ideas!!! i can see it now-- "Sideshow Collectibles proudly announces their own flexpay credit card!!! Can't afford those highly desirable item?? NO problem!! We now offer many payment plans for all collectors. Whether you want that one 1/6 figure or that life-sized C3PO and R2, we can arrange a 60 month financing plan for anyone!!"

hairlesswookiee said:
dont give them anymore ideas!!! i can see it now-- "Sideshow Collectibles proudly announces their own flexpay credit card!!! Can't afford those highly desirable item?? NO problem!! We now offer many payment plans for all collectors. Whether you want that one 1/6 figure or that life-sized C3PO and R2, we can arrange a 60 month financing plan for anyone!!"

:rotfl

They could also move to the 'first born child' approach.

I don't know who is next but as long as I get my Bespin Duel Luke at some point I'll be happy (given that Dagbah Luke is more of less in the same outfit I'm not sure if this helps or hinders this one...). The exclusive edition could be a stump arm!

Back