Who wants the Cantina Band?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many band members would you get?

• None

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • One

Votes: 10 14.1%
  • More than one, less than all

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • All five members

Votes: 24 33.8%

• Total voters
Way to break my heart Jason...:monkey2
Okay, so Seven Bith band members with little to distinguish them except their instruments? That might be a little too much for me, and I even thought I'd buy nine 1/6 ringwraiths for the LOTR line.

If these guys were offered with parts to make a Cantina display, little by little over a period of time, I might go for it, but knowing that their should be seven of those guys....give me the Max Rebo band instead.

Ouch...I thought there were only six (I put five because there were five different instruments). Dunno if I would get all 7, but I'd definitely get 5. Every time I hear the word I always hear Cantina Band #1 pop in my head. I never really cared for the Max Rebo band, although for those with Jabba's set up it would be a must. Heh, if you get both you can have a Tattooine battle of the bands.

Agent0028 said:
Heh, if you get both you can have a Tattooine battle of the bands.

Both the Cantina Band and the Max Rebo Band would beat the snot out of the "chubb chubb" ewok musicians!

Depends how they were offered. I doubt I'd get them all if they all came up at the same time - but if sprinkled throughout other Cantina releases I'd probably get them all.

6 figures with little difference all at the same time is just a little too much for me.

I don't think I can edit the poll...plus my intention was in hopes that sideshow would see there's alot of interest in it and look into making them if they aren't planned already. But I don't think the results are really swinging my way...

I want them all they were one of my Favorites as a kid. I want them to play the song too.

I was actually surprised to find myself voting no on this one.

I would love a Max Rebo and Co., but probably wouldn't get the Cantina clones. I think we will be getting a complete Jabba's Palace display long before we get even a quarter of the Cantina aliens.

For me it has to be the whole band released ir none.

If only some of the band is release then the collection is always going to be incomplete

Back