Who makes the insane diorama stuff for hot toys, outside of hot toys lol.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Loki throne for $105 from them which I just got recently! They are great and supportive, though a bit slow but they come through 100%! Definitely doing business with them, purchased a dead pool diorama from them (red diorama)!
850c91f4094763ed23bf75d76e549d66.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got my Loki throne for $105 from them which I just got recently! They are great and supportive, though a bit slow but they come through 100%! Definitely doing business with them, purchased a dead pool diorama from them (red diorama)!
850c91f4094763ed23bf75d76e549d66.jpg

Wow! $105 is pretty damn good price. Loki looking sweeet on the throne. Did you go through ebay or through them directly? I seriously need one.

Wow! $105 is pretty damn good price. Loki looking sweeet on the throne. Did you go through ebay or through them directly? I seriously need one.

I went to them directly. They might take a while but it's worth it! Had issues with customs which Rendy from red diorama helped greatly to get it cleared. On a side note though, it took a bit more than 2 months to produce it...but you definitely can feel the love.

I went to them directly. They might take a while but it's worth it! Had issues with customs which Rendy from red diorama helped greatly to get it cleared. On a side note though, it took a bit more than 2 months to produce it...but you definitely can feel the love.

Right on! Good to know. Appreciate the quick response and congrats on the Loki throne. Loki look BOSSY on the throne. :clap

Right on! Good to know. Appreciate the quick response and congrats on the Loki throne. Loki look BOSSY on the throne. :clap

Glad to be of service. Loki definitely needed a special place on my display...though, getting that bossy look took a bit of time. The clothes on my TDW Loki didn't allow me to flex the look that red diorama showed in their sample pics. Perhaps they used a different body or something?

I thought the Loki throne was $180?

It's not that expensive. I think he had it listed at 100-125 last I checked. But he does sales and whatnot. I said 125 because that's about the price with shipping. And just to clear it up for those making underhanded comments, I never said I was selling anything. Nor getting anything in return. Just talked to the owner to get a discount code for people on the this forum. Works just like the monthly coupon code at sideshow or whatever. You deal direct with them and outside of me setting it up it has nothing to do with me. I don't know what is ordered or who is ordering. Just tried to do something for the community and as usual, people use any opportunity to take shots.

I sent them an email, as I'm curious to know what all their 1/6 offerings currently are. Might be interested in that throne, though. Anyone have the dimensions of it?

I sent them an email, as I'm curious to know what all their 1/6 offerings currently are. Might be interested in that throne, though. Anyone have the dimensions of it?

Hi! Here you go!
fd6adc4d2e06455586e56573aa0c8c93.jpg
taken from their catalog!

Has anyone been able to contact Red Diorama in the past couple weeks? I've tried at least 3 times in the past month through both their website and facebook and have yet to get a response.

Has anyone been able to contact Red Diorama in the past couple weeks? I've tried at least 3 times in the past month through both their website and facebook and have yet to get a response.

Via direct PM or also via commenting on his posts? Direct PMs on Facebook may have gone into a filtered message folder where they may be lost forever if one doesn't purposefully check.

Hi! Facebook tends to be a hit and miss with them. Have you tried their emails. If not, this might help: [email protected]

Hope you get through!

I hit them up on the extremis fight scene catwalk stuff and they got right back to me, and even sent a reminder email a cpl days later lol. They are quick on the response for me at least. Next day I heard from them after I hit them at midnight lol.

I reached out and asked if they had any issues or a preferred method to contact as some people where saying they have not gotten responses. Here's what he asked me to share..

So Facebook messaging is probably the best route and shipping is an issue to USA as he doesn't do enough volume here to get a good discount. If you find a method you prefer he will work with you and even arrange for pickup if that's an option. Any other questions let me know

Hi,
we always trying to reply as many as possible for every msg here so this fb message will be the best way to contact us for now.
however just for the heads out, we currently have problem with shipping prices to US so i will need to say in order to put an order it will be good if:
1. you can arrange your own shipping
2. or using our shipping with the prices that equal or more than our product price.
Thank you,

Crazy... The prices sound great, but shipping sounds like a nightmare for US. One day I guess, if anyone ever happens to bring some of this great work back, I'd be interested. :pray:

Last edited:
Extreme Sets Inc has some new stuff coming out this fall. It's not as high end as some of the stuff listed in this thread but is worth checking out imo.

Back