Who makes the insane diorama stuff for hot toys, outside of hot toys lol.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eljay360

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Freaks,
You guys have been soo helpful already and I super appreciate it. This community fkn RULES and I have only been a member for like 2 days lol. My new question is this, who makes the bomb diorama stuff for Avengers? I was lucky enough to just buy the Mad Box Control Center that looks INSANE! Got a pretty good deal on it as well @ $220 with a custom Agnet Coulson "YES!". But now I of course want more lol.

So who makes all the good stuff for these guys?

And I got Tonys Workshop on its way as well so got that base covered.

I am also looking at the Toysbox Hall of Armor stuff and was wondering if anyone had those and furthermore if they loved them? The Hot Toys hall of armor has just gotten way out of hand to purchase "like Gantry" so time to move onto anther alternative. Let me know guys as I am so pumped at all I have learned in just the last couple of posts.

That's really cool. I want to do something in the future with the LED lit plexi. It's so simple, yet so cool looking. :)

Mad Box does very nice work, but to have 3 products and you're sold out of 2?? :dunno

That's really cool. I want to do something in the future with the LED lit plexi. It's so simple, yet so cool looking. :)

Mad Box does very nice work, but to have 3 products and you're sold out of 2?? :dunno

Right?? A little let down with their offering. Why wouldn't they just make more of the older ones as I would totally buy those too? But of thier 3 offerings, the bridge of the hellicarrier is the most insane I think. It says it has like 30 something leds in it. Pretty dope. But who else is making this quality of diorama stuff, we need more to choose from lol.

^ haha that looks goofy like a bad halloween motion sensor ghost at someone's house

This is from red diorama sold by magnum toys. I love it. image.jpg

^ haha that looks goofy like a bad halloween motion sensor ghost at someone's house

Really???

A custom construction bay with a hybrid Mark 41/42 Armor hanging from a remote controlled hoist and you think it's goofy???

Wow.

This is from red diorama sold by magnum toys. I love it. View attachment 284146

Yeah Red does amazing work. (If you do want to buy from them direct I can get u a discount) there are very few places that sell diorama sets and red is one of the best. Prices start at about 125usd for a Loki throne and go up from there. Their stuff is amazing.

Here's a few pics...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is this insane enough for you

I wouldnt call that goofy lol. I tihnk it is pretty sexy! Cant afford the Hot Toys armor bays though ouch. Maybe I could afford them but just wont pay more then the figure for a stand basically. I am looking at all the Toysbox ones on eBay and was wondering if anyone had any of those and if they liked them?

Yeah Red does amazing work. (If you do want to buy from them direct I can get u a discount) there are very few places that sell diorama sets and red is one of the best. Prices start at about 125usd for a Loki throne and go up from there. Their stuff is amazing.

Here's a few pics...

God I want that Hulk and Widow one from the first movie wow. All that **** is super nice. I am still looking at Hall of armor stuff though now lol. But seriously thanks for the tip on Magnum, got their site up now lol. And thanks guys, you all have incredible stuff.

What contact did you use?

Edit-pm me if you really want to contact them and I'll work something out. I know the owner

$125 for the Loki throne is not bad at all. Might be interested in one. Hook me up Motux.

Back