Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are some of the foods u guys heard of America that you want to taste one day?

I've had Grits but would like to try Gumbo. Spreading Milo on bread is unheard of in my neck of the woods but there are plenty of things I plead ignorance of. But Vegemite is pure gold.

I've had Grits but would like to try Gumbo. Spreading Milo on bread is unheard of in my neck of the woods but there are plenty of things I plead ignorance of. But Vegemite is pure gold.

Gumbo :drool
U'll have to go to Louisiana to get the best kind!

How about Jambalaya! Double :drool

Milo on bread?! WTF??? Isn't Milo liquid!

Crazy Aussies! :rolleyes2

Restocked on Tim Tams today....this time I got the Chewy Caramel ones! :rock

If TimTams where dudes....i would have sex with all of them!! There so ____ing amazing! :drool

The aussie lady who's the owner of the restaurant (Down Under Pizza)...said that I was one of the preffered customers (since apparently my knowledge of Australia impressed her)...so she gave me another Vegemite sandwich on the house. I was like...

"Geez....thanx....-___-"

It's still sitting on my kitchen counter. Don't know how u guys do it. :lol

Restocked on Tim Tams today....this time I got the Chewy Caramel ones! :rock

If TimTams where dudes....i would have sex with all of them!! There so ____ing amazing! :drool

The aussie lady who's the owner of the restaurant (Down Under Pizza)...said that I was one of the preffered customers (since apparently my knowledge of Australia impressed her)...so she gave me another Vegemite sandwich on the house. I was like...

"Geez....thanx....-___-"

It's still sitting on my kitchen counter. Don't know how u guys do it. :lol

If your not going to eat it send it to me:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:wave

I've never tried it myself, but some people like to suck up coffee by sticking one end of a Tim Tam in the coffee, and sucking on the other end of the Tim Tam. What will they think of next?

Back