Who lives in Australia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Vegemite.......but Marmite is just wrong.

And what do you mean we're crazy for not liking Reeces? Most of us haven't even tried them before. I don't know how that woman can say Aussies don't like them when we can't even buy them here.

I love Vegemite.......but Marmite is just wrong.

And what do you mean we're crazy for not liking Reeces? Most of us haven't even tried them before. I don't know how that woman can say Aussies don't like them when we can't even buy them here.

I dunno....I didn't ask for her life history, so I don't know how she came up with that! -___-

And don't worry...I'll send u some. They're my favorite candy! :)

Vegemite :rock:rock i go through a 1kg jar every 2-3 weeks i love it sooooo much :drool

Thats gross.
sick0020.gif

Oh and I love to lick cats bung holes....its kinda my thing. ;)
I don't get it. You like cat bungers but no likey Vegemite. :dunno

I like Vegemite too. It's an acquired taste. I think they spread it a little thick on the sample you provided, so it isn't any surprise as to your reaction. However, Vegemite and Tim Tams are now American cuisine. Soon you'll have deep fried Tim Tams no doubt. :lol

Nice of you to let us know of you Australian outing but where's the pizza? Pizza??? Sounds ironic doesn't it? I think you just went in there to see if pizza down under just had more anchovies than usual. :monkey3

vegemite thinly spread on Ultra fresh buttered bread is the BEST!

mmmmmmm.........
The great thing is a small jar should last a decade :)

But it's soooo salty and weird yo!!!

The owner lady told me that u Aussies are not fond of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!!:horror
U guys are crazy for not liking that candy!!! It's sooo good!!! :drool

I hate Vegemite..:sick but Reeces penut butter cups are primo..:drool
That so called aussie chick doesnt know what she's talking about:D

I hate Vegemite..:sick but Reeces penut butter cups are primo..:drool
That so called aussie chick doesnt know what she's talking about:D

:lol:lol:lol

Maybe she's from a different part of Australia! :huh

I'm glad u like the Reeses!!! I lloooovvveeee them!! :drool

I dunno....after eating that Vegemite I don't trust anything u guys eat! :lol But maybe one day I'll get to try this Milo u guys speak of! :lol

Back